1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Errors on loading Save file

Discussion in 'Support' started by tammithix, Jan 25, 2020.

1. tammithix

tammithix Void-Bound Voyager

Can't load this one save file, I'm getting errors when I try to load and it just sticks on the loading screen. My mods are fine, I've gone over them a few times. Could someone please help I've no idea how to fix this.

https://smapi.io/log/2a70891585294e54b626a5c302275e16

• catstar8

catstar8 Void-Bound Voyager

The issue is with a location in the farmhouse the game can't find. Have you added or removed any mods that affect the house? Did your farmer just get married? I would maybe try disabling your farmhouse mods and Ran's Spouse Garden--I suspect the spouse garden might be missing some tilesheet references that were added in 1.4, so it would be my first guess.

• tammithix

tammithix Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for the reply, I managed to get the save to work after following the restore save guide. Only problem is my dressers is broken. Won't open crashes my chest anywhere mod, then locks the screen to the part of the house I'm in. Can't warp out either. I don't believe I've removed any clothing mods

• catstar8

catstar8 Void-Bound Voyager

I believe vanilla lets you pick up dressers with stuff in them--try picking it up and putting it back down, and if that doesn't work, picking it up and tossing it, and respawning your clothes. Sounds like a bugged JA ID issue, most likely.