ErrorLog issues

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Zeefasimoo, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Zeefasimoo

Zeefasimoo Void-Bound Voyager

After installing the latest version of the Custom Music mod, it gives an error message I don't understand due to my limited knowledge in coding. All I know is that because of Custom Music not loading up, important mods are affected and won't load up either. The reason why I'm posting here instead of the bug section on Custom Music's nexus page or on the Discord stardew valley group is because I'm not entirely sure if Custom Music is the only mod that's causing the error and can't use Discord due to personal issues. The attachments in this post is my error log, I had to divide it into three parts due to its size being too big as a whole. There are mods in the error log that say they need updating, most of those don't have any newer versions while some do. The reason why I'm using older versions of certain mods is because the newer versions tend to give me issues. Sorry if this is all jumbled up and difficult to read, I'm not good with explaining things. Thank you to anyone willing to help.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    • Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator