1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Error with Maru

Discussion in 'Support' started by BaldurAnthology, Mar 14, 2016.

1. BaldurAnthology

BaldurAnthology Phantasmal Quasar

In my main file I married Maru, the girl who works at the clinic etc. ANYWAY.. I went to visit her at work and hugged her behind the counter while she was in her uniform. She turned into two wood (Or at least brown) bars then turned back to normal nurse Maru. Just thought I'd let you know something was screwed up there.

• dharjhester

dharjhester Void-Bound Voyager

Same happened to me, I've taken the liberty to upload a snapshot I've taken of it

[​IMG]

• drakenwolfe

drakenwolfe Intergalactic Tourist

glad to know i'm not the only one

• BaldurAnthology

Indeed. Let's hope it fixes... I'll test it on my main file today

• BaldurAnthology

Also your image is broken

• ishKiia

ishKiia Aquatic Astronaut

same problem among other issues with Maru

• BaldurAnthology

Clarify what issues you're having otherwise the Devs cannot fix them

• Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

It's probably because "Nurse Maru" doesn't have a certain sprite for hugging. In another post regarding marriage with other characters, (A wee bit o' modding and/or editing in the game files) one of our fellow farmers married Jodi, and since she doesn't have a kiss or hugging movement, she turned into 2 blue bars for the duration of the action.

• BaldurAnthology

I don't know why Nurse Maru doesn't have a sprite for hugging... I mean... as a newlywed in a small town why would we not stop in at where our spouse works and give them a quick kiss to help them get through the day? :D

• Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

Could have been a simple miss from our lord and savior ConcernedApe. :rofl: