1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Error saving game - HELP ME

Discussion in 'Support' started by nightdoterror, Jul 8, 2017.

1. nightdoterror

nightdoterror Space Hobo

Português:
    Estou com um grande problema, quando eu completo uma a lista da Community Center e vou dormir pra salvar, ele trava e dar erro nos mods, vocês poderiam me ajudar ?

Inglês:
    I'm having a big problem, when I complete a Community Center list and go to sleep to save it, it hangs and gives errors in the mods, could you help me?

Here is the error log I got from AppData.

[04:49:07 DEBUG Save Anywhere] NEIGH: No horse exists
    [04:49:07 TRACE SMAPI] Context: before save.
    [04:49:07 INFO Part of the Community] You have gained 20 friendship from all store owners for completing 1 Bundle today
    [04:49:07 ERROR SMAPI] An error occured in the overridden update loop: System.InvalidOperationException: Erro ao gerar o documento XML. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: O tipo StardewValley.Characters.Junimo não era esperado. Use o atributo XmlInclude ou SoapInclude para especificar tipos que não são conhecidos estaticamente.
    em Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationWriterSaveGame.Write40_NPC(String n, String ns, NPC o, Boolean isNullable, Boolean needType)
    em Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationWriterSaveGame.Write82_CommunityCenter(String n, String ns, CommunityCenter o, Boolean isNullable, Boolean needType)
    em Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationWriterSaveGame.Write92_GameLocation(String n, String ns, GameLocation o, Boolean isNullable, Boolean needType)
    em Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationWriterSaveGame.Write136_SaveGame(String n, String ns, SaveGame o, Boolean isNullable, Boolean needType)
    em Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationWriterSaveGame.Write137_SaveGame(Object o)
    --- Fim do rastreamento de pilha de exceções internas ---
    em StardewValley.SaveGame.<Save>d__47.MoveNext()
    em StardewValley.Menus.SaveGameMenu.update(GameTime time)
    em StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
    em StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Update(GameTime gameTime) na D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:linha 260

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    • nevyn21

nevyn21 Cosmic Narwhal

You need to zip and attach your whole save folder so someone (MysticTempest, cause they're awesome) can look at your save.

• nightdoterror

nightdoterror Space Hobo

Ready. Could you help me now?

• MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

Remove the following mods as these 2 seem to be causing the crash that gives that "Junimo was not expected error.":

Code:
          [04:34:28 INFO  SMAPI] Loaded Persival's BundleMod by , v1.0 | Press J anywhere to open a Junimo Bundle Menu where you can deposit items without having to travel to the Community Center. Mod is similar to Handsome_Matt's Junimo Deposit Anywhere.

And, its dependency: XmlSerializerRetool.

The SMAPI log also references that it's similar to Junimo Deposit Anywhere.
          You can try that one, as that has been updated for the latest version of Stardew Valley: https://github.com/Zoryn4163/SMAPI-Mods/releases/download/1.7/JunimoDepositAnywhere-1.7.1.zip

I haven't personally used it. But for now, the 2 that you have are outdated. So, this other one might get you the same functionality you're looking for.
          Also, this thread has links to updated mods you can look through: http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/how-to-fix-mods-broken-in-stardew-valley-1-2.132096/

Hope that helps some.