1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Error Message; Won't Start

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by TheWeaboo27, Mar 14, 2018.

1. TheWeaboo27

TheWeaboo27 Space Hobo

Hello. I've been playing Starbound for the past 2 months or so, and I've been able to play it just fine, but all of a sudden, I get this message (image shown below) whenever I try to start up the game. It was working fine until a few weeks ago, and I don't remember changing anything about the game or my computer. I see that there was a solution to this kind of message in another forums post, but that didn't seem to work either. I really enjoy playing the game with my friends, and hopefully I can start playing again soon

~ Asriel
    upload_2018-3-13_20-48-24.png

please ignore the other attachments to this post. i obviously don't know how to function the forums.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2018
  2. Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

You may be experiencing a lot of lag with the attachments. same thing happens to me sometimes

as for the error, would we be able to get your entire log? there are instructions in my signature on how to get it

3. TheWeaboo27

TheWeaboo27 Space Hobo

is this what you were looking for?

Attached Files:

4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

What are your specs?

5. TheWeaboo27

TheWeaboo27 Space Hobo

trash, if this is what you're looking for upload_2018-3-14_1-42-24.png

6. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

What video card do you have?

7. TheWeaboo27

TheWeaboo27 Space Hobo

i tried to open my system information like 100 times, and it results in a computer crash each time. that really says a lot about how trash my computer is. i just don't understand why it suddenly stopped working.