Modding Help Error Items?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by phantom3228, Apr 3, 2020.

1. phantom3228

phantom3228 Void-Bound Voyager

Hi,

I'm playing with all the PPJA mods and all that but whenever I start a new game, all the items show up as error items in Pierre's shop. I have deleted the mods and re-installed them. I even checked each mod to see if they were conflicting but still the items are showing up as ERROR ITEMS. Is it possibly a problem with the json assets mod b/c that's the only thing I can think of. Has anyone else been getting this problem too?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

Please go to https://smapi.io/log, follow the instructions on the page there and bring a link to the parsed log back here.

• phantom3228

• Moragaine

Thank you. Okay, first thing: remove Karmylla's Immersive Maps, it's not longer needed (or compatible) with SVE. Also, remove Stardew Valley Bakery, it's adding duplicate items and JA really hates duplicate items. See if removing those 2 mods doesn't fix your problems - if it doesn't please post another log.

samkey likes this.
        • phantom3228

Omg that fixed it :DD Thank you very much!!

Moragaine likes this.
          • samkey

samkey Aquatic Astronaut

• Moragaine

@samkey Since it's Lavapulse's Chickens crashing out, try installing the listed update for that mod and see if it helps.

• samkey

samkey Aquatic Astronaut

Oh I should have mentioned. That mod hasn't been updated since January. It's always said it needs to update. I've tried to just reinstall it and that hasn't really helped.

A new problem with the mod- which I'm just going to have to uninstall. Is that it allowed me to put an egg in the incubator when it did work. Now that it doesn't when that egg hatches it crashes the game upon naming the chick.

https://smapi.io/log/b85eef1d87834909969021afa1a7198d

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2020
              • Moragaine

Maybe roll back to the previous day, before the chick hatches, and remove it as an error item? I think it would require save editing..