1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Erchius Horror Lag/Crash

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Benjeh, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Benjeh

Benjeh Space Hobo

When I was fighting the Erchius Horror boss, I triggered its second phase after i shot it with the lunar laser once. In the middle of the phase when it was shooting ita beams, the game started to lag a little, and then it started to lag more, and then the game crashed. I tried fighting it again, but the same exact thing happened. Anyone know the solution?

2. axil675

axil675 Orbital Explorer

The same thing happened to me im looking for a sulution to :p

3. gustavodasilvalouren

gustavodasilvalouren Void-Bound Voyager

I had the same issue. The solution I found involved just cheating my way past the boss.

After entering the Mission, open Chat (Enter key) and type in the command

/settileprotection 0 false

You will now be able to mine blocks with your matter manipulator. When you get near the boss fight (if your previous trials annoyed you enough, you might want to cheat your way through in Godmode (command /admin ), instead of going in just dig around it and go directly to the final chamber, which will complete the mission. To see where you're going, make light with the command

/fullbright

Hope that helps.:nuruhappy:

MineThiago4, RedCore22 and Benjeh like this.
  4. theCount_leo

theCount_leo Orbital Explorer

Dude, I had the exact same problem, but your resolve is just some next level hacker shit. I tip my hat to you my good sir/madam.

5. SallyAngelic

SallyAngelic Void-Bound Voyager

you should do it in windowed mode and with desktop showed smaller window of game less lag i tried it once it work

6. Brigor17

Brigor17 Space Hobo

Al 2021 aún funciona

As of 2021 it still works

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2021
  7. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

@Brigor17 Please note that all posts must be in English or provide a translation. I've added one for you this time but it's your responsibility from now on.