1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue EPP Augment deleted when EPP is upgraded

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by 0xE1, Jul 23, 2016.

1. 0xE1

0xE1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Augments cannot be extracted from EPP, and when EPP is upgraded, Augment is permanently lost.

2. Momopovich

Momopovich Pangalactic Porcupine

Just happened to me, seems there is no way to get an other one. Anyone knows how to /give it with a command or explains how to get one in game ? I really need this damn light

Edit : ok I just found a health 3 augment in a random chest, so these are not unique items, that's good. I will collect as many augments as possible and wait until i get multiple fully upgraded backpacks.

Edit 2 : 'Spoiler' after you have completed the apex mission, lana sells random augments

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
    Axe Garian likes this.
  3. TheHengeProphet

TheHengeProphet Void-Bound Voyager

I have noticed this as well. Also, if you upgrade your EPP, the augment will be lost.

4. kythlyn

kythlyn Space Hobo

Yeah, this is a bummer.

Axe Garian likes this.
  5. ntsouls

ntsouls Seal Broken

Yeah this is annoying.

Axe Garian likes this.
  6. Marcus101RR

Marcus101RR Void-Bound Voyager

I do agree this is annoying, however, not sure if this is a bug, or intended?

Axe Garian likes this.
  7. XBGT

XBGT Void-Bound Voyager

This is not a bug, You just craft completely new one EPP, so game just don't give You automaticly the same argument as You had before in previous EPP.

Axe Garian likes this.
  8. lee_terry_jr

lee_terry_jr Void-Bound Voyager

You can use the newest version of starcheat to edit your save file and replace the augment you lost or use the admin commands.

9. Zaflis

Zaflis Pangalactic Porcupine

Or don't use any cheats and buy new augment from vendor. You get that to Outpost - Ark after doing Apex boss.

Axe Garian likes this.
  10. Trinosaur

Trinosaur Big Damn Hero

Yeah same thing happened to me. Wish this wasn't a thing!

Axe Garian likes this.
  11. Drolfeir

Drolfeir Void-Bound Voyager

I noticed this too, and had a small sad for a moment, but it seems to be "working as intended". The first EPP is consumed to make the second EPP, so not a shock in hindsight. :-(

Axe Garian likes this.
  12. thormick

thormick Lucky Number 13

This should still be considered an issue: No warning that augment is lost before when crafting a new EPP from an existing EPP with an augment.

Axe Garian likes this.
  13. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

I've found another bug related to this. I found a Healing 2 Augment shortly before finishing getting the Materials to Upgrade my EPP to a Radiation EPP & commenced the Upgrade & got my new shiny Radiation EPP into my Inventory. I Equipped the Augment into it & enjoyed the effects. Later on, i've Upgraded the Radiation EPP from my Back straight into a Heating EPP & Equipped it. Later on, I found another Healing 2 Augment to replace the other one lost in the Upgrade & Equipped it onto the EPP while it was still on my Back... it refuses to function while still taking up the Slot. :facepalm:

Bug found: Placing Augment onto EPP while it's Equipped onto your Backpack Slot results in non-functional Augment. :yuno: (Taking it off into the Inventory then Re-Equipping it did not rectify the issue, fyi.)

14. Aimbot

Aimbot Void-Bound Voyager

On 1.0.5 here and recrafting your EPP (upgrading or whateves) deletes the current augment it kinda is a feature sorry

Axe Garian likes this.