Epic Outlaws and Wanted Posters Quest

Discussion in 'Side Quests' started by Arkism, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Arkism

Arkism Seal Broken

I think it would be cool if, when you visited an npc village that there would be wanted poster for outlawed pirates, band of outlaws, and creatures. You would start the quest by picking up the wanted poster and talking to a guard, and that's how you would activate the quest. The outlawed creature/person would be in a sort of dungeon(like a robot would be somewhere like ruins of old city or a mini boss monster would be in a cave). How good of a reward you get depends on the difficulty level or how high the bounty is on the outlawed creature/person. When you complete a the quest guards should be more lenient on if you cause trouble in their village.

2. DarkKlown77

DarkKlown77 Space Hobo

I agree totally, I wouldn't mind being a bounty hunter, or being bounty hunted either. One thing is for sure, need alot more side quests.

toby109tt likes this.
  3. Retnuh

Retnuh Space Penguin Leader

I think Tiy said that he thought it would be "interesting to add" to someone who suggested this before. Basically confirmed :up:

toby109tt likes this.
  4. Dirigible Tomato

Dirigible Tomato Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It'd be cool if they were hiding out on other planets, too.

toby109tt likes this.
  5. Conor785

Conor785 Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah i would like that. Pick up a poster read it like a codex and you have a quest to kill a mini-boss or enemy npc. Reward would have to be pretty good

6. Shadestyle

Shadestyle Scruffy Nerf-Herder

maybe on rare occasion there would be a +2 tier outlaw that is so strong compared to the normal npc's that they would refuse even giving you information about it in order to "spare you your death" which only one npc in the area would give any info, which would be a simple location nearby (in the same galaxy, or a nearby one) And this would allow players to fight a risky miniboss in return for gear above their level, and at T-10 would be the hardest enemies in the game, giving the best items as well (Never exxeding T-10, but right at it's limit like 4500 dps guns)

7. Badprenup

Badprenup Ketchup Robot

I like the concept of that, the only thing I am concerned with is how fragile NPCs are. There is a fair chance you could find the planet the NPC is on only to have it be killed right away.

I would say make it based on a gear check. If you aren't wearing good equipment they won't talk to you about it but if you are wearing at least the best armor of that threat level and have a strong weapon then they will think you might have a shot.
    I like the concept of being a bounty as well. Perhaps you could occasionally be attacked by randomly generated NPCs if you attack inhabited structures like Apex Labs, Villages, Avian Temples, or those hooded cult looking guys.

45sundays likes this.
  8. Sleepy_Dog4

Sleepy_Dog4 Space Hobo

I'm practically a outlaw already, It's just a problem that no one tries to catch me. I've terrorised hudnreds of villages, commited many, many murders, exploded houses, ripped the flesh of creatures, etc. (I espiecally like terrorising minikong controlled labs or villages, I don't know why) and if there was something like this, I would be one of the biggest and most famous outlaws in the galaxy.

9. toby109tt

toby109tt Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yesss!!!!

10. Aristocrit

Aristocrit Seal Broken

I like the concept of Bounty Hunting outlaws and crime-doers.

I agree with Dirigible Tomato and Conor785's ideas.
    It would be also cool if certain NPCs can give you clues or info to where that outlaw is hiding.

45sundays likes this.
  11. DrFlashbang

DrFlashbang Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yeah I like that. And maybe every time you kill a bounty there's a chance of it dropping boba fett armor

12. Aristocrit

Aristocrit Seal Broken

The reward always is Pixels. But it could also include random chances to get something amazing.

13. flibergdde

flibergdde Subatomic Cosmonaut

I would have sooooo many people out to get me.

DrFlashbang likes this.
  14. DrFlashbang

DrFlashbang Subatomic Cosmonaut

It would be a cool way to implement mini-bosses. Maybe even ship fights.

flibergdde likes this.