Epic Arena Group

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Real Gypsy, Aug 12, 2015.

1. The Real Gypsy

The Real Gypsy Void-Bound Voyager

upload_2015-8-12_7-15-50.png

Just wondering how far people are making it, our group (2 crusader, 1 sorc, 1 rogue) made it to Round 18 (which is 8 rounds from when Epic starts): wave 3. Bad combo of bosses on that one.

• sirithre

sirithre Pangalactic Porcupine

I think the furthest I've gotten with friends is Round 27. Having two crusaders with revive definitely helps. D:

• The Real Gypsy

Nice job, what gear did you guys have? The auto-revive stuff?

• sirithre

sirithre Pangalactic Porcupine

The auto-revive only works once per ROOM it seems. So only once throughout the entire arena session - it's not toooo much help there.
          I'm not sure their gear, but I had all blues still, was my first foray into epic arena.

Though I will admit we were all beta testers so had been playing it for a bit. :3

• The Real Gypsy

Ah, I am almost fully epic-geared now, and have ran into a few geared items unfortunately. Reported them all. Really hope to see some sort of end-game content get added here in the near future. Can only rebirth so many times. :seriously:

• DevilShade

DevilShade Void-Bound Voyager

we had 3 crusaders and 1 mage and that lead us to at least 31, the revival skill from crusader and extra dps from mage really helps :casper: