RP Entropic Evolution (The End...?)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Sir Wilfrey, Sep 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

He grabs a good book before he goes, then hightails it for the marked location, hand on his hat and book under his arm.

Red Ryder and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  2. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

((STEELERS WHEEL!))

PS: Sorry for double post...I couldn't help it.

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  3. Combozone

Combozone Existential Complex

With a smile and a wave, Godwit eagerly waits for his assignment to a team.

4. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

((you could put it in the OOC, y'know, for stuff like that xP))

5. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Snab stands against a wall and observes his fellow students. Being in a competive mood, he's most interested in their affinities and how confident they look. One particularly interesting novakid almost looks to be toying with small flames but he might be mistaken. That's a good idea, practising. He starts toying with his own flame trying to maje it spin as fast as possible. He then tries to mix the fire with a toxic sludge.

Sir Wilfrey and Red Ryder like this.
  6. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

Rufus takes the nearest seat and settles down, propping his Caxe up against the chair, looking on with a very slight frown.

Red Ryder likes this.
  7. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Enok thanks the chefs, and drops off his dirty plates, before turning and leaving the mess hall. That was a very good meal, he thinks to himself, eventually making it into the front hall, standing with the rest of the students.

Sir Wilfrey, Omicron445 and Red Ryder like this.
  8. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Guess it's time to see what team I'm on."
    Jack heads to the lobby.

(Edit: LOL)

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
    Red Ryder likes this.
  9. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Prof. F entered the room and looked around for a bit, happy and upbeat. He saw some familiar faces and some people that introduced themselves to him yesterday. He went around the room to greet each students, answering some questions and mingling with them for a while.

After that, he sat in the corner of the room, reading his experiment results quietly.

Red Ryder likes this.
  10. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Delzin waves at the Apex professor

" Sir! "

Red Ryder and HunterC1998 like this.
  11. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

He looked at the student that greeted to him for a moment, and based on his observation, he thinks that this student came from a rich family.

He smiled and jokingly responded, " Hello there, your highness. "and gave a slight bow afterwards.

Red Ryder and Arra like this.
  12. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Delzin's demeanor changes as he rolls his eyes. He chuckles as he plays it off to the best of his ability

" Ah, finally. The recognition I deserve.....I was wondering....are there any victims of the attack that need healing still? "

Red Ryder likes this.
  13. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Prof. F noted the sudden expression on the Human's face and felt bad a little bit on his first approach.

" I'm sorry about that. "
    He paused momentarily and closed his folder.
    " Thanks for offering your help, but the staffs has it covered. "

He reached his hands out and said," In case you don't know me, the name is Prof. F. "

Red Ryder and Arra like this.
  14. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Delzin places a hand behind his back as he receives the handshake with a firm grip

" Delzin Einstraad. And if anyone ever needs healing please tell me. It is my greatest area of expertise. "

Red Ryder and Crossfang like this.
  15. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

" Will do. " he responded with a warm smile.

" Mr. Einstraad, if you need to talk sometime or if you need anything ... I'm mostly located in my lab .. or in my classroom."

He then lets go of his hand and opened his folder once again and read quietly at the corner.

Arra and Red Ryder like this.
  16. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

He simply remains in the room, quietly observing.

Red Ryder likes this.
  17. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Delzin nods with a smile as he heads over to the gathering group

Red Ryder likes this.