RP Entropic Evolution (The End...?)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Sir Wilfrey, Sep 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Red Ryder

Red Ryder Guest

Evren seemed to sulk slightly, rolling out of bed with a sigh before sliding into her coat, pocketing Voltaire. Official team huh? Guess I'll have to commune after all. She thought as she stretched and walked out of her dorm. Voltaire, any idea if I can make it to the library within that time? She continued her train of thought, closing her dorm door behind her.

2. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Hunter takes time to notice the deviation in pattern on the side note, almost passing it off, he tightens his armor, reloads on shells from the previous night, and grabs HUB as he heads for team assignment, gun in holster and hat in hand, fiddling with it as he walks, "Hey HUB, we better have time to get to that library...I'm getting antsy, either a book or target practice...and I don't care which.."

3. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Prarrie, not having woken up yet is rudely awakened by Isaiah. "WAKE UP PEOPLE! Another new day is here! Ill be exterminating those mutants in my goddamn backyard for most of the day, so Zoe, my robot mechanic, will be taking over, as soon as i manage to awaken that lazy motherfucker."
    Prarrie jolts awake.
    "Damn."
    He then tunes away from Isaiahs station and looks at his scroll only to see the message.
    "Seems i still have some free time, probably just drink a s-"
    Prarrie is once again interrupted by a radio station, but this time its a creepy voice reading numbers.
    "What the hell, seems to be some kind of code. Maybe that Eridium fellow might be able to help, he seems knowlegeable about this kinda stuff, SCROLL, where is Eridium most likely to be located?"

4. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Enok’s "eyes" flicker on slowly, and he rolls over carefully from where he collapsed into bed. Ooo, sore joints... He wincest from the pain, then is surprised by his stomach groaning. 'Scroll, I could use something to eat, could you direct me to the mess hall?' He grabs a new robe and his staff, and almost tucks Scroll into his pocket before seeing the message. 'Oh, I'll need to go there after breakfast.' I wonder what the other message is about? He steps out into the hall, and heads to breakfast.

5. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

From the depths of his sheets, Dusty attempts to mash the SCROLL on his bedside table as it loudly relayed it's message. Eventually he gives up and looks the message over himself. Dusty didn't have much of an opinion about working in a team, as he knew that they'd be grouped together eventually for assignments. Strengths in numbers, and all that. He gets ready for the day, then heads towards his office with the SCROLL floating behind him. Others walk the same path as him towards the lobby, but Dusty focuses more on the evidence of last nigh's attack; the cracks in the floor, the scorches marking the wall, and, of course, the reduced number of footsteps heard under the reduced number of voices.

6. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

Rufus slowly picks himself up from the bed, 'Ooooh, my head. Where's my cane?' He thought as he pulled himself upright and reached over to scoop SCROLL from the nearby nightstand. "What's this?" He asks as he fumbles around with the device, finally managing to open and read the message. With a silent nod Rufus sets scroll down again and searches high and low for his cane, -Damned memory, where did I..?- finding it half-under the bed, "There we are!"
    Rufus goes about getting himself ready for a full day, spending plenty of time braiding his beard just as he liked it. With a smile in the mirror he turned around, scooped SCROLL up once again and headed out into the hallway, mind set on finding something to eat.

7. Combozone

Combozone Existential Complex

After rubbing his eyes for the umpteenth time, Godwit says his morning prayers and jogs on towards the lobby.

8. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Invun grunts as reality comes back to them. Their eyes open slowly as they try and recall how they got into their bed. They remember..sitting down once inside...and then black. By the throbbing pain on their head, it was probably some loose rubble dropping on their head. Sighing, they snatch their scroll up and move out of their room,grumbling a small "Good morning SCROLL." To the device as they try to catch up.

9. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

His body aches horribly from the blast the day prior. He gets out of bed a bit reluctantly and gets dressed. After listening to Scroll's message, he makes his way to the lobby. He's eager to be placed into a group. He knows the importance of a good team.

10. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Delzin rubs his eyes as he goes to the area instructed by the SCROLL. He mumbles to himself about better treatment as he walks along

11. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

Isaac is busy tiredly scrubbing the rest of the blood out of his scarf from the night before when he receives the message, sighing deeply he dons his attire, levitates Calcifer at head height, and trudges down the corridor. "Good morning Isaac!" Cal chimes. "Morning Cal, directions to the lobby please, I'm so tired I might accidentally airlock myself" "Uh, sure... Right this way." Cal says in a concerned voice, displaying a map of the current floor, with arrows pointing to the lobby. Isaac swerves to avoid a pillar, grumbling incoherently. "Rough night, huh?" "I don't want to talk about it."

12. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Five more minutes..."
    Jack reaches out to hit the snooze button on his nonexistent alarm. Instead he reaches a little too far and falls out of his bed.
    "GEEZ! Oh right... no more alarm clock..."
    Jack gets up and begins to make his way to the lobby.

13. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Zackery awakes with a start "AH!" he was clearly still not caught up with what all happened. "Calm down kid!" Rusty shouted at him from inside his head. "Where...What...did we win?" "You think if we lost you'd still be alive?" Zakcery sat there for a moment, unsure of what to say. "Now get yer' ass movin' you got somewhere to be!"
    With that, Zackery did his daily routine and headed to the lobby.

14. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

(In my boredom I ended up making a unnecessarily long recollection of all the events of chapter 1. There's no need to read it but it's there.)
    A unmoving figure under the blankets. The figure slowly sat up from the bed. He spoke something barely audible and then repeated it a little louder. "I must have missed a bulk of last night's events. SCROLL, Do you know what happened?" "While you where umm, exterminating cultists? Well...
    The main battle was fought between two groups. First consisting of ten students and two staff members. The second group consisted of Commander Admin Razorgear and an undetermined ammount of Cultist Peons. The ammount of Cultists decreased to one and the Commander went into a state called overdrive to save himself. The students had less than a 0.001 percent chance of harming him. Principal Xenon had to step in and defeat the Commander. A ship battle followed but before either ship could win, a group in colorful spandex suits and buccet helmets blew up the enemy ship.
    "Good to know." After a quick chance of clothes, he headed towards the lobby. Blue, green, yellow, red... "Reed! Hey SCROLL, your name is now Reed."

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  15. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

The students go about their businesses as the time passes, before, soon enough, the time to gather at the Lobby came around.

Time passes as you read the many books on universal history, but eventually it is time to gather.

You spend your time in awe of the collection of Codex in the library, but HUB alerts you to the time, and off you must go.

You fail to find Eridium, and get drunk and fall unconscious, before your SCROLL wakes you up minutes before the meeting.

You enjoy a remarkably pleasant and large breakfast, fit for your Glitch palette. Certainly not the stuff a normal school would serve you! Afterwards, it is time to gather, luckily you're quite close as it is.

You have to wait a bit, avoiding most socializing and simply being patient as more students start approaching the lobby from their morning routines.

You too enjoy a surprisingly well made meal, eating hearty and plenty. Eventually, with a sigh, you must leave the bounty behind and head to the lobby, and you do so.

You wait as the time flies, and you manage to heal a few still-wounded students, much to their appreciation. You even run into the Avian from yesterday morning, and fix her slight limp. She thanks you warmly, but before you have a chance to fully converse, the meeting seems to be slowly starting.

You hobble slightly down the halls, realizing you're nearly late!

Your SCROLL seems to ramble about team formations as you walk, and you slowly realize it has no idea what it's talking about as you wait for the meeting to start. You're grateful when it finally does, as students make their way to the large hall and the SCROLL quiets down.

You eat a breakfast, but it's nothing like what you're used to. The bread doesn't even have specialized hard-pressed and enriched butter! It's just regular butter! How dare they! Before you can complain at the obviously incompetent cafe staff, your SCROLL warns you the meeting is within minutes, and you must hurry off.

You stumble into the lobby, take a seat, and promptly pass out cold. Cal awakens you minutes before the meeting begins, and you quickly stand as more students begin flooding into the room.

You too pass out in one of the soft plush chairs of the lobby, barely awake as you are woken by your SCROLL and the noise of the gathering students.

You arrive just in time, almost unnerved by the normalcy of the lobby compared to the night before. The meeting nears its beginning.

You arrive slightly early, and wait as the time passes and more students gather. You recognize the students from yesterday, some had been there with you, and some are appearing now.

16. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"SHIT!"
    "And that was Stuck in The Middle With You by.. i forgot who made it, ill be right back."
    "Scroll, i need to get to the meeting quick!"
    He follows where scroll leads him.

17. Red Ryder

Red Ryder Guest

Evren stretched as she put the book she had finished reading back where it belonged. She adjusted her coat as she quickly walked out of the library and down the hall to the lobby, her corona fluctuating wildly as fire danced around her fingers in some form of entertainment. I wonder how many people there will be on a team, hopefully not too many. She thought as she walked at a brisk pace, a slight air of confidence flowing off of her.

18. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Delzin finishes his slop before heading out to the meeting.

" Pff....Bet I couldn't even get a Velmis Lobster.... "

19. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

Dusty simply waits by sitting on the floor, his back up against one of the recently repaired walls. Thoughts flow through his head as the surrounding chatter grows louder with the arrival of more students. I wish I had some headphones, listening to some music would be a good way to pass the time. He then picks up the SCROLL from where it had been lying on the floor, and wonders if it would be able to store music. Then again, it was probably moderated by the school, and modifying it too much would probably draw someone's ire.

20. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Char sits down on the floor, waiting for the other students to arrive in the room.