RP Entropic Evolution (The End...?)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Sir Wilfrey, Sep 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

He slowly starts walking to his room, "Well..we handled ourselves alright..hope everyone else did the same..wait...the one we killed was the dumb one? Uhhhh..how many commanders are there and on a scale of one to ten...how screwed are we if we pick a fight with 'em?"

MilkCalf and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  2. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

"To answer your questions in order: Yes, we estimate around 9 Commanders remain apart from Malus Vocivus, and if you're alone I'd say 15 out of 10."

MilkCalf, Red Ryder and HunterC1998 like this.
  3. HunterC1998

"Oh joy...this ain't gonna be an escalation deal will it, worse as they go?"

MilkCalf, Red Ryder and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  4. Sir Wilfrey

"Not necessarily! Though it is likely that their leader, who is not Malus by the way, will send the more competent Commanders as our efforts continue to get in their way."

5. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

After learning everyone's name and replying to their statements, he said, " Thanks for the simple introductions,.. everyone, go ahead and rest, you guys deserve it. "
    he added," and as for me I'll be roaming around, seeking students who needs help. "

He parts way heading somewhere (Enok's area)
    (Eridium 's area)

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  6. HunterC1998

"Yay...I'm gonna have to get a lot more ammo...and a couple of good books....AFTER... some sleep..time to sleep til we miss the sun bud.."

Red Ryder and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  7. Sir Wilfrey

((That is the longest I've ever written in one go before (roughly 5 or more hours if my brain is working, it's 1:00am right now and I get up at 5am lol) but I can say that was a wonderful experience, hope the others are on when we start up again so they get a share of adventure as well. You all did great today, I'm proud beyond words to have such an awesome group of Players. I hope I delivered on my very delayed promise, and made it worth it for you all, this is my passion and I love to deliver quality. I am off to bed, look forward to adventures evermore in the magical realm of Entropic Evolution, the quest has only begun!))

CHAPTER ONE CONCLUDED.
    Chapter Two to be Announced Tomorrow!
    (and after a hearty breakfast)- Ivan

DustyScabbard, Arra, MilkCalf and 4 others like this.
  8. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Prof. F helped everyone and carried them one by one to their rooms.
    He even got time just to troll around Eridium.

After that, he went back to his lab, mourning to those who have lost their lives this day.

MilkCalf, Red Ryder and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  9. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Enok takes his hand tiredly, glad for the help as he pulls himself up. 'Yes, I'm just dandy, it was just a lot of effort to keep these walls up. I don't know how he,' Enok motions to Neon, 'is able to hold back so much sustained fire, I could barely handle the repairs.' He sighs slightly. 'I could use some rest, I was woken from my beauty sleep.' He motions as if pushing up curls, though he has no hair to speak of.

MilkCalf, Dipdoo, Red Ryder and 2 others like this.
  10. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

"Practice and talent are my guesses, and great job keeping the roof as a roof! That explains why nothing collapsed." Rufus said with an honest smile, "We should go get what 'beauty rest' we still can." He finished with a chuckle and a slow stroke of his beard. "Didn't even get to braid it."

MilkCalf, Sir Wilfrey and Crossfang like this.
  11. critsarecool

'Oh, such a shame! Such a majestic beard, I can't wait to see it at its full potential!' He returns the grin. 'Let's get to bed.' Using Rufus's shoulder as support, he makes his way to his dorm.

MilkCalf, Sir Wilfrey and Dipdoo like this.
  12. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

Isaac awakens in a large garden pot, confused and drenched. He inspects his surroundings, noticing that everything else seems to be wet too. He glances to his right and is surprised to see a cultist laying next to him, thoroughly perforated. "Eugh, did I do that?" He says to himself, getting out of the plant pot, and stumbling across many more lacerated and perforated bodies lining the corridor, all covered in water. "...guess I did. Someone give the janitor a mop an a raise." He jokes, walking tiredly back down the corridor towards his dorm. Hopefully the rest have the siege under control, Isaac was tired as all hell, and maybe, just maybe, his bed will be dry enough to sleep in.

Dipdoo, MilkCalf, Sir Wilfrey and 2 others like this.
  13. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

"Perhaps tomorrow morning!" Rufus calls as he leaves for his dorm, promptly planting himself onto the bed.

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  14. HunterC1998

Hunter walks crookedly to his room, taking his hat off well in advance and head down, and when he enters it set his hat on the closest thing, not truly caring, removing his body armor and landing on the bed face first.

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  15. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Snab feels tired. He had really gone overboard. He was supposed to help people but stuff came up. He remembers the hunt with vivid detail.
    A lot of them. Too many to count. Too many to care. Most of them where smart enough to run when they saw their friends' innards laying around. Several parts where no more than charcoal. At least two severed limbs per person. There was no one around to judge me. Just a predator and it's prey. I had calmed down some when I had pounced on that last one so a quick stab through his eye and brain was enough for me.
    He sat down next to a huge crater. How did that get there? How much did I miss? "Hey SCROLL. Can you tell me what exactly happened here? I wasss a bit busssy with..." He had a sudden realisation. SCROLL had been online the whole time. "You sssaw nothing! NOTHING!"

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  16. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Delzin just comes out of nowhere

" Oooookay what did I miss? "

Sir Wilfrey and Omicron445 like this.
  17. Combozone

Combozone Existential Complex

Seeing that most of the work is already done, Godwit begins healing the wounded around the station until he passes out from exhaustion.

Crossfang and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  18. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

(I'm assuming you are near Snab)
    "Hi. I don't know. I was chasing cultists and misssed the main fight."

Sir Wilfrey and Arra like this.
  19. critsarecool

Enok thanks Rufus for the help, and opens the door to his room. He stumbles inside, the lights turning on upon his entrance. After leaning his staff against the wall, he collapses into the bed. Feeling something digging into his chest, he pulls out the Scroll, setting it onto the table and finally falling asleep.

20. Sir Wilfrey

Bit by bit, you slowly waken, immediately both grateful for the long rest, and sore as all hell from the intense day before. You ponder your next course of action as your SCROLL informs you that you are to go to the Lobby to be assigned to official teams within the next two hours ((In RP, not IRL, don't worry)). A sidenote that appears to be different from the standardized text is also attached to the message. "Come to the Office after your team assignment, we have great things planned for you."

CHAPTER TWO: FRIENDS IN LOW PLACES

Crossfang, MilkCalf and Omicron445 like this.