OOC Entropic Evolution (The End...?)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Sir Wilfrey, Aug 20, 2016.

?

What are your feelings on E.E?

1. OHHHH GOD YES

61.1%
  2. Some good shit mate.

33.3%
  3. Could use improvement (comment how below!)

5.6%
  4. Not really my style

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. This won't last long

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

That sounds like a good idea, albeit hard to do. :p

I'm sure you'll portray Rufus just fine. Let me know if you want any more details though, I'd be happy to share.

2. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

Happy-go-lucky guy with a glorious beard and axe that just about everyone loves, I can do that. Any history stuff you want me to use you can share with me and I'll try to make it relevant!

HunterC1998, Dipdoo and Firebird Zoom like this.
  3. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Everyone as a whole is good for me.

4. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Uh....can you post the OP here? The first page is bonkered for me....

5. Sir Wilfrey

Just now noticing I almost have a 6-1 like-to-post ratio. Holy fuck lol. That's one of the highest on the forums.

6. Combozone

Combozone Existential Complex

Make the writing like this:
    • In a particular chapter, one person will be the star of the show.
    • Other characters can pop up in this adventure of sorts, but they will act as side characters that can lead the story on.
    • At the end of a chapter, anyone who has not been a star yet can ask to be the main character for the next chapter.
    • If there are issues deciding who is the lead character, find a RNG and pick one at random.
    This way, everyone gets to be a lead character (unless they don't want to be of course), and everyone gets inclusion into the story.
    ( Note: people can say whether or not they want to be involved with X character in Y situation.)
    (Note 2: I will decide on whether or not I'll be keeping Godwit, and/or the original RP ideas I had.)

7. Sir Wilfrey

That sounds wayyyyyyyyyy too complicated, it'd be easier to simply make short stories with each person as the 'star', so everyone gets their own slice of the show but the main "quest" can continue in a way that makes sense, other people unfamiliar with E.E will likely be reading too, and god knows there is no bigger buzzkill to a good story than one that makes no fucking sense or follows some kind of logic. A book called Scythe is a good example of a story that is a bit less enjoyable because it takes 10 minutes to understand a sudden jolt from perspective.

8. Combozone

That's kind of what I was thinking: the entire storyline keeps moving, with short stories that are clearly in X person's perspective.
    (Also maybe after this weekend I can consider redoing the original RP if anyone is still up for that.
    (I know that I said that before, but now I don't have to worry about something like 5 different projects in school hanging over my head. This weekend is doable.)

9. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

I'd be in.

10. Combozone

(Also this is what it looks like when I decide to draw myself)

11. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

????
    Wait, what????
    ????

Dragonclaw, HunterC1998 and Combozone like this.
  12. Sir Wilfrey

100% true leaked photo of the Wilferman
    [​IMG]
    sorry I was having a bad hair day!

*distant "HUEEEEEEEEEEEE" *

Sayria, MilkCalf, Dragonclaw and 4 others like this.
  13. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Uh....Wilf....Could you post the OP in this page? The first page is borked for me...

14. Arra

Arra The End of Time

(( Double post... ))

NEVERMIND DONT! DONT POST IT! PLEASE DONT FOR THE LOVE OF INTERNET!

Whatever is in the OP is killing me...It doesn't allow me to see the page, and it just turns it into gobbeldy gook...

15. Arra

Arra The End of Time

//Log n Pu re.ex e....
    ning St ud ent D ab ase....
    Id entitse E nt er Ide ntifica tion Data B elo w//

[BASICS]

Full Name: Lescalius Aor Yiur

Race: Human

Orbeck.png

He looks much like this, save the fancy clothes. He's dressed in a maroon labcoat, jeans, a maroon t-shirt and jacket. He wears strange glass goggles upon his head. The left eye has a retractable, strange purple lens

[ADVANCED]

Reason for Application to A.I: " Pfah....pfahahaha....Reason? Reason? Heh... I want to become even stronger....Stronger still......"

Planet of Origin:

Descriptive Backstory:

He went on an expedition. Death ensued.
    He ran and fled, Death followed, scuffing upon his heels.
    Deals made to gods mad, to keep lovely Death away.
    At cost of memories of ones loved, he managed to live.
    Maddened change, lust for power.
    This wasn't who he is.
    Who is he now? A simple husk of former self, prideful to a fault.
    No memory of anything before the deal was struck.
    Blazing power, blazing pain, All for a small gain.
    This man is the abyss and the abyss is this man
    " Stare too long, and you'll learn what I am. "

Skills/Abilities:

Venomous Tongue: He knows exactly what to say to hurt someone, he knows how to make people feel like nothing, how to make them feel worthless.

Doctoral knowledge: Used to be a doctor. Still retains the knowledge.

Silver tongued: Speaks for itself

Heartless: He only feels sadness, pain, misery, worthlessness and hopelessness ....At least he can feel no happiness....

Negative Traits: Noodle armed, Insane, drug addict, smoker, anger issues, bouts of hysteria and madness, extreme depression at times, Hates those who care about him.

Primary Affinity: Hell- Fire (( No difference from fire, just looks like Commander on the colorscheme. Red and black ))
    Secondary Affinity: Moon- Fire (( Fire that looks like moonlight.... No change other then aesthetics ))

[OPTIONAL]

Themesong:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  16. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

I think I'll stick with Jack because the next character I make is going to end up being Hamilton. Send help.

Arra, Firebird Zoom and HunterC1998 like this.
  17. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Enok is just fine, though I feel like he and Rufus would make a great comedic relief duo, judging by the little interaction that they had. Feel free to use your best judgement Wilf, I trust that he's in good hands.

Sir Wilfrey, MilkCalf, Dipdoo and 3 others like this.
  18. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

If I saw you like this on the street at night... I would run faster than Usain Bolt.

The Alonne, Arra, Sir Wilfrey and 3 others like this.
  19. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

I have to agree. Keeping well groomed and well-doing.

Sir Wilfrey and Firebird Zoom like this.
  20. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm going to stick with Isaac, despite how edgy he might be. I just like the combination of telekinesis and sharp things, I reckon you could do a lot with powers like those.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.