OOC Entropic Evolution (The End...?)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Sir Wilfrey, Aug 20, 2016.

?

What are your feelings on E.E?

1. OHHHH GOD YES

61.1%
  2. Some good shit mate.

33.3%
  3. Could use improvement (comment how below!)

5.6%
  4. Not really my style

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. This won't last long

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

This was discussed somewhere. The unstoppable force goes through the immovable object.

Omicron445, Sir Wilfrey and Arra like this.
  2. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Oh dear. That...that's a lot of words...

Omicron445, Sir Wilfrey and MilkCalf like this.
  3. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Wordtastic!

Omicron445 and MilkCalf like this.
  4. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

Accepted!

Well, I said this is partially Anime inspired. Nobody is a One-Punch man, and the challenges each character faces is monitored and administered by me. For every ounce of badass you think you are, there is ALWAYS something more terrifying in the wonderful world of Anime to fuck you up if you get careless. Nobody is OP in a Wilfy RP.

Omicron445, Red Ryder and HunterC1998 like this.
  5. HunterC1998

Here ya go!
    What, you think I'm gonna leave the potential unused?

Name:Hunter (Last name unspecified)

Species:Human

Standard Apparel:https://www.google.com/search?q=sci...idPOAhWGOyYKHR-YAO0Qwg4IGCgA&biw=1280&bih=800

Physical Apparel:6'1 Broad shouldered, well built, muscular, multiple scars, one visible almost parallel to his jaw line on the left of his face, several along his arms, hidden by duster, lightly tanned, relatively kind face until fighting begins.

(Making novakids jealous)

Reason for application: Work for the equality of all, save any more planets from destruction, find some purpose to keep moving, and a private reason. Some learning and reading on the side..

Home planet: Earth-2 A tiny planet almost identical to Earth that very few know about, it has a different name but Hunter doesn't acknowledge it…which is his excuse for not knowing it.

Descriptive Backstory: His life has literally been nothing but wandering, searching for something he would never talk about. He had almost given up, then the Ruin caught his attention, one of the cruelest things he had seen, his fight against it was no question. He headed to the one place where some work was being done and started his next search, how to end the Ruin.

Skills/Abilities:

Slugger: His unorthodox fighting technique and heavy swings has led him to become extremely skilled in hand to hand combat.

Quickdraw: Although some think he just really wishes to be a Novakid, he is a fast and straight shooter and prefers to not pull his gun until the firing commences.

Old Fashioned: He is very skilled with old technology and systems.

Chivalrous: He maintains a kindness, even toward those who don't return it.

Overcharged Shot: An enhanced shot to act as armor piercing, FMJ or an incendiary round.

Guided Rounded: Manipulate the air resistance of a bullet to practically direct the bullet, to an extent.

Neutral:

Bookworm: Often carries books with him and tends to read on occasion.

SoftHearted:Odds are if you ask him to do something and you AREN'T an asshole, he'll do it.

Weaknesses:

Technologically Stupid: Don't give him something brand new and expect it to be turned on any time soon.

Outgunned:He only brings revolvers to the fight, and good or not, that possibly couldn't cut it.

Righteous Minded:Cannot ignore an attack on an innocent or stand by as a friend is hurt or insulted.

No nonsense attitude: Will not take threats or insults to himself or others, hates the bully with a passion.

Quiet and shy: A blithering idiot around women and keeps his past secret, refusing to share on himself.

Wandering Mind: If a situation turns so dull and boring and he has no pastime, he'll take on an impatient, aggressive attitude which can help in a fight, but makes him almost oblivious to his surroundings.

Primary affinity:Fire

Secondary affinity:Air

Theme song: Johnny Cash-I've been everywhere

*FINALIZED*

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
    Sayria, Omicron445 and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  6. Sir Wilfrey

Very detailed traits, I like it! May wanna fix that image though...

also, ACCEPTED

(if anyone thinks people are too OP.... heheheheheheh... I have ways of fixing that myself...)

HunterC1998 and Omicron445 like this.
  7. HunterC1998

Yes the images hate me, I just used the hyperlink and fixed it..

Omicron445 likes this.
  8. Sir Wilfrey

Wait wait wait wait... wouldn't that mean the immovable object moved out of it's way to do that? It went through, but in order to do that some part of the immovable object must move and give way for that to happen...

Omicron445 and HunterC1998 like this.
  9. HunterC1998

Well...actually, the immovable object could be immovable and the unstoppable force be unstoppable, it'll just take a different path, not stopping, not moving.

Omicron445 and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  10. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

And here's my app. Took less time than I expected.
    //Login Procedure.exe....
    Scanning Student Database....
    Identity Mismatch....
    Please Enter Identification Data Below//

[BASICS]

Full Name: Snab Cleavewood
    Race: Floran
    Standard Apparel (Images Acceptable): A yellow T-shirt (No Protectorate logo) and black and white jeans.
    Physical Appearance(Images Acceptable): Snab is a skinny 185cm tall floran with blue skin, long red leaves as hair and yellow eyes.
    Snab.jpg

[ADVANCED]

Reason for Application to A.I: To learn, become stronger and protect others.
    Planet of Origin: Some jungle planet somewhere.
    Descriptive Backstory: Like most other florans, Snab was interested in hunting. His hunting however became more metephorical over time. He set out to educate himself and even visited Earth once. Now Snab is a thinker that likes to touch on philosofical subjects. He has traveled the universe doing good deeds that, like the floran that he is, are mainly centered around killing, like dealing with bandits.

Skills/Abilities:
    -Knows how to sneak.
    -Skilled with swords, knives and daggers.
    -Snab likes to surround the blades of his scimitars with fire making them twice as long in the process.
    -He can't keep his fire abilities up if they are farther than five meters from him.
    -He has little experience in healing and instead uses his Life affinity to create different kinds of poisons.

Primary Affinity: Fire
    Secondary Affinity: Life

[OPTIONAL]

Themesong:

//Login Procedure Ending
    "The Universe; Enjoy, Defend, Understand"//

11. Sir Wilfrey

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaacceptededededededededed.

I suppose I should Introduce you all to Eridium Neon soon... heheheheheh....

Omicron445 and Red Ryder like this.
  12. HunterC1998

Sounds like fun!

13. Red Ryder

Red Ryder Guest

Never trust the laugh, that laugh means chaos in-bound >.>

But yea, sounds like fun either way lol

14. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

They say that each time wilfrey laughs a planet is destroyed.

15. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Leaving everything in Ruin?
    I like to think that the unstoppable force phases through the object.

16. Arra

Arra The End of Time

[BASICS]

Full Name: Delzin Ranyies Einstraad
    Race: Human
    Standard Apparel: A white and blue robe her keeps buttoned closed. Always has a long, thin sword sheathed by his side under the robe

Physical Appearance: Silver hair and light orange eyes. Rather thin, has a small yet distinctive scar on his left ear. 5'9

[ADVANCED]

Reason for Application to A.I: To defend the weak and helpless.

Planet of Origin: Er-paphos.

Descriptive Backstory:

" Oh. Oh yes. I'm Delzin Ranyies Einstraad. The son of a prominent noble of Er-paphos..... I was raised in a aristocratic fashion, getting everything I wanted.... I love helping and defending people. That's why I learned how to fight with a blade. I used to have a sister.... She was killed in cold blood by an assassin sent by a rival family... I killed the assassin with my bare hands....ripped out their throat..... Well, on a cheerier note, I want to become a doctor! And on a less cheery note...I have Dissociative identity disorder.... So at times I just may seem really cruel. I cant blame myself for that.... When I "zone out" A rather malignant version of me takes over, and they like to be called " Kell "... And I can use my gloves as conduits to heal people! I'm sorry....I'm really excited to join the Institute! "

Skills/Abilities:

En garde!- Skilled with blades, magnificently so.

D.I.D- Every now and again, Kell takes control. This makes him cold and unfeeling... Also just plain cruel..

Smartass- A real jerk at times...

Ability- Healing conduit- Can use his sword to amplify his healing abilities a slight bit

Always the best- Must have the best of everything and must be taken care of like a king. IE he is ungrateful and stuck up

Weakling- Not particularly the strongest... But is pretty fast and smart

Honorable - Cant stand for people picking on the weak or helpless

Electrostatic discharge- Can charge blade with electricity, but has the likelihood to shatter his sword

Primary Affinity: Life
    Secondary Affinity: Energy

[OPTIONAL]

Themesong:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
    Sayria, Omicron445 and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  17. Red Ryder

Red Ryder Guest

Sorry to tell you but no, Dark Matter is not an Affinity us rpers can have, hence why there is no information on it.

18. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Thank ye!

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  19. Sir Wilfrey

Everyone may now observe the Staff section in the OOC, and meet the reason nobody can be truly OP in the Antimatter Institute. Push the bullshit boundaries, I dare you.

Omicron445 and Arra like this.
  20. Red Ryder

Red Ryder Guest

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Eridium!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.