OOC Entropic Evolution (The End...?)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Sir Wilfrey, Aug 20, 2016.

?

What are your feelings on E.E?

1. OHHHH GOD YES

61.1%
  2. Some good shit mate.

33.3%
  3. Could use improvement (comment how below!)

5.6%
  4. Not really my style

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. This won't last long

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Unfinished...maybe...shit...No..

Sir Wilfrey and Omicron445 like this.
  2. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

I'll take your word on it m8

HunterC1998 likes this.
  3. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

[​IMG]
    The massive amount of Novakids confuses Invun

4. Sir Wilfrey

Most of the staff aren't Novakid, and Novakid are very popular in RPs.

HunterC1998 likes this.
  5. HunterC1998

Novakid can suck it! I'm bringing the REAL cowboy!

6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Delzin dusts off his robe with a grin

" And I'm bringing the class! "

7. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Prarrie has woken up.
    "I bring ungodly amounts of alcohol i keep finding everywhere

8. HunterC1998

I probably just offended 90% of folks..

Arra likes this.
  9. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

"I bring an absurd amount of sharp floating objects"

Arra likes this.
  10. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Uh yes. You would do quite well if those were to stay away from me....But I have the feeling that you're just going to pester me with them every chance you get. "

11. Sir Wilfrey

I bring the "Everyone please go make a Hype thread or something jesus christ lol"

12. Omicron445

"Depends, really"

13. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Looks good, I may just put an app together soon.

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  14. Sir Wilfrey

That means stop plox. It is fun, but it's also out of hand. I do have a show to run here.
    Number 12, will I ever close the Apps?

no

HunterC1998 and Omicron445 like this.
  15. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Well, I think the Technomancer training is prerequisite to join the A.I(Correct me If I'm wrong). It says he recently completed the training program, not that he joined the institute.

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  16. Sir Wilfrey

He's right, you get trained for a year and THEN apply for the institute if you're good enough by the end of the year. Like a grade school level before the next one.

17. Omicron445

Alrighty, I retract my statement.

18. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

I will now begin my app.

(Tip: split up the tags into posts so that there are two per post. Then it works. Mass tagging ends up alerting the first few people and the rest are ignored.)

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  19. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

[BASICS]

Full Name: Jack Sanders
    Race: Human
    Standard Apparel (Images Acceptable):
    [​IMG]
    Wears a pack with survival gear and a rifle. Also has a bit of explosives that can be detonated remotely.

Physical Appearance(Images Acceptable): 6 foot 8, very muscular after years of training. Looks like Terry Crews.

[ADVANCED]

Reason for Application to A.I:
    To obliterate the Ruin and avenge his father.

Planet of Origin: Earth

Descriptive Backstory:
    Jack was born into an military family. His dad was a soldier and engineer. After watching his home planet and his father become little space rocks, Jack swore he would end the Ruin. He moved to a forest planet and made his new home next to a lake for food and water. He lived there for a 18 years. He prepared for a chance to fight the Ruin by training in hand to hand combat and shooting. Then he heard of the A.I. He immediately went there to apply so that he could fight the Ruin and avenge those who were lost.

Skills/Abilities:
    Can control water and use it as a shield, stop someone, etc.

Can control plant life and use it as camo or trap someone and sometimes transport.

Negative Traits:
    Can't see friends or loved ones die or he will have a mental breakdown.

Will do anything to kill the Ruin. That means killing himself if he has to.

Primary Affinity: Water/Ice
    Secondary Affinity: Earth

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
    Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  20. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Description isn't descriptive at all, ice bullets physically would not work, it has been tested and failed. Your negative traits aren't negative at all. 'Slightly Physically Imposing' will have very little, if none affect on the RP. In fact, it's more of a plus. 'Can't see friends or loved ones die' is something that is assumed, everyone will be angry when that happens. It shouldn't count as a negative when that's a normal humane trait. 'Explosives in backpack' What even. This was just you grasping at strawd. 'Hates the Ruin' most people 5hete will hate the Ruin, it's a positive thing for the institute, it just means you won't switch sides. The 'Good with tech' trait is way too open ended, I'm assuming that he is good with Explosives, so put good with explosives, not with tech. Tech is everything in the entire world practically, leaves you too open to God modding. On to the backstory. 'Normal family, except his dad was a soldier and an engineer', that's not a normally family. Try to describe the dynamic, don't just say 'normal'. I'm assuming that this is gonna be taking place a bit longer than a few years after Earth was destroyed. Sentient life is backed into a corner, that would take longer than 'a few years'. You also neglected to say if he had any training, his whole time between the earth being destroyed and joining the A.I. is glossed over. Add some detail, don't write out a bare minimum and call it done. The Backstory is what defines your character, it's supposed to tell their story, and why they are doing what they are, their motivations. Reason for application is OK, but try and make it less general, give the reason he wants to kill the Ruin as well. Full name means full name, not just his first name. Please, please find a better picture. I know you may be somehow attached to it, because you use it for every RP, but it isn't very clear. Describe his appearance better, not 'normal, and a less messed up face. I dunno.' And then, a final time, purely ice bullets DON'T WORK! You can make them be cryogenic bullets, where he adds an aspect of cold to them, but not purely ice bullets. On top of that, unlimited bullets are OP. Please take some more time on applications, it shows when a person takes the time to truly flesh out a character. The more descriptive you can be the better! No one will ever complain about an app being too long. Thank you.

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.