RELEASED [SMAPI] Entoarox Framework 2.4.0

Makes stardew modding easier!

1. FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

2. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@demonhunter352 Thanks for retesting. That issue is a bug in OmniFarm, which I plan to update separately before SMAPI 2.0 is released.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Here's a fresh beta release for the mods, including the fixes discussed here. I'll be away over the weekend, so the official release will probably be on Monday.

These require SMAPI 1.15.2-prerelease.3.

[Edit: downloads removed; see latest version instead.]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
      • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

The released versions of this mod aren't compatible with SMAPI 1.15.2+. Here's an unofficial update until Entoarox can release it officially. This update also fixes deprecation warnings and compatibility with many other mods.

Karmylla likes this.
        • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Flumme likes this.
        • Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Getting a game crash installing the latested Framework, got tthis from the log
          edit - was able to find that it was another mod that requires framework, SCCL - http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/889/?
          [12:48:41 ERROR Entoarox Framework] Entoarox Framework requested an immediate game shutdown: Was unable to register custom handler in loaderSystem.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Entoarox.Framework.LoadBase`1' from assembly 'EntoaroxFramework, Version=1.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
          at System.Signature.GetSignature(Void* pCorSig, Int32 cCorSig, RuntimeFieldHandleInternal fieldHandle, IRuntimeMethodInfo methodHandle, RuntimeType declaringType)
          at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.FetchNonReturnParameters()
          at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.GetParameters()
          at System.Diagnostics.StackTrace.ToString(TraceFormat traceFormat)
          at System.Environment.GetStackTrace(Exception e, Boolean needFileInfo)
          at System.Exception.GetStackTrace(Boolean needFileInfo)
          at System.Exception.ToString(Boolean needFileLineInfo, Boolean needMessage)
          at System.Exception.ToString()
          at System.Text.StringBuilder.AppendFormatHelper(IFormatProvider provider, String format, ParamsArray args)
          at System.String.FormatHelper(IFormatProvider provider, String format, ParamsArray args)
          at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.InternalExtensions.GetLogSummary(Exception exception) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\InternalExtensions.cs:line 81
          at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SContentManager.ApplyLoader[T](IAssetInfo info) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\SContentManager.cs:line 379
          at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SContentManager.<>c__DisplayClass21_0`1.<Load>b__0() in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\SContentManager.cs:line 157
          at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Utilities.ContextHash`1.Track[TResult](T key, Func`1 action) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\Utilities\ContextHash.cs:line 54
          at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SContentManager.Load[T](String assetName) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\SContentManager.cs:line 154
          at StardewModdingAPI.Metadata.CoreAssets.<>c.<.ctor>b__2_9(SContentManager content, String key) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Metadata\CoreAssets.cs:line 50
          at StardewModdingAPI.Metadata.CoreAssets.ReloadForKey(SContentManager content, String key) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Metadata\CoreAssets.cs:line 133
          at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SContentManager.InvalidateCache(Func`3 predicate) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\SContentManager.cs:line 257
          at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ModHelpers.ContentHelper.InvalidateCache(String key) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\ModHelpers\ContentHelper.cs:line 198
          --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
          at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
          at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
          at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
          at Entoarox.Framework.Internal.ContentHelperWrapper.InvalidateCache(String key) in D:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Entoarox\Framework\Internal\ContentHelperWrapper.cs:line 75
          at Entoarox.Framework.SmartContentInterceptor.RegisterHandler[T](String assetName, FileLoadMethod`1 handler) in D:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Entoarox\Framework\Internal\SmartContentManager.cs:line 73
          at Entoarox.Framework.ContentRegistry.Entoarox.Framework.IContentRegistry.RegisterHandler[T](String key, FileLoadMethod`1 method) in D:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Entoarox\Framework\Internal\ContentRegistry.cs:line 62

• femgeekminerva

femgeekminerva Void-Bound Voyager

Bizarre problem: when Entoarax Framework is installed, I cannot interact with the squares on the bottom row of my shed(s) -- can't harvest machines, can't put new stuff in, can't even remove the machines. (Trying to use a tool or weapon while on/near the bottom row just does nothing.) I've a clean new install uninstalled SDV from Steam, removed the /Stardew Valley folder from steamapps/common and from AppData, installed fresh version of SMAPI and EF), so I'm fairly sure it's not anything else, because the problem doesn't occur when I remove the EF folder. Help? :)

Edit: Can't apparently interact with anything (or rather anyone) on the bottom row of the saloon, either? o_O )
            Edit 2: Okay, I just checked and it seems to be the bottom row of any inside map.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
              HopeWasHere likes this.
            • MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

I am seeing the same issue femgeekminerva listed after installing Entoarax Framework 1.8 on SMAPI 1.15.4 and game version 1.2.33 although it is intermittent for me. I am initially unable to interact with the machines and chests along the bottom row of my greenhouse when I first enter, but can sometimes do so after walking into the crop area first and then back down to the bottom. I have yet to be able to use tools along that bottom row, however, so I can't relocate my kegs to try and work around it.

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Hey guys, if you have trouble placing/interacting with stuff at the bottom of maps, I've found that you can by clicking barely on the edge of the room at the bottom of the map. It's strange. And yeah, its intermittant. I've never had an issue with the sheds, but I almost alwasy have trouble with casks at the bottom of my cellar.

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

I'm trying to use the Shop expander mod, with the conditions of when items become availible.... if I have an item I just want to be avalible period, must it have a condition?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

No, simply have no conditions, the logic is that all conditions need to be true - thus, if no conditions are found all conditions are true by default.

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Ah, that explains why trying to set something to show in spring AND summer useing "spring,summer" wasn't working, because it can't be sring AND summer at the same time. So using "!fall,!winter" should work right?
                      in the programing, the comma is "AND" not "OR"

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

correct, and essentially the comma is a "and", there is no such thing as a OR I am afraid, the way the conditions are handled is not really as a statement, rather as a list of "Requirements that need to be true"

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Hey Entoarox, I just found something cool that your Framework can do! Maybe you know already, I dunno. When you use the command 'ef_bushreset' during one of the berry seasons, it will trigger the some of the smaller, skinny bushes to have berries!

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Unexpected, but the video is correct in that this is something in SDV itself, ef_bushreset just triggers SDV's own bush spawning logic after removing all the old ones, so apparently at one point the small bushes could have berries, neat!

• Tinybillow

Tinybillow Scruffy Nerf-Herder

In SMAPI 2.0, it says this in the console: "[SMAPI] Entoarox Framework seems to change the save serialiser. It may change your saves in such a way that they won't work without this mod in the future."

Is this a bad thing? does it means my save will be dependent on Entoarox Framework? : X

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
                              • Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

I think this has always been true, it's just that SMAPI 2.0 can TELL us so.

Tinybillow likes this.
                                • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

It means your save might be broken if you uninstall EF or a mod that uses its serializer API - EF 2.1+ is going to limit modders need to use that feature, but I am afraid the warning will be there for quite a while still...

• Tinybillow

Tinybillow Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for the explanation.

• verogames

verogames Space Hobo

has there been any progress on getting Framework where it needs to be so extended cellar works? (or vis-versa, sorry if i'm wrong about the problem, the forums are a little confusing :) )