1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Enhanced Storage 6.0.4

A quality of life mod which improves the whole storage system of Starbound.

1. RainbowHannah

RainbowHannah Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this, but in 1.4, there's supposed to be a peacekeeper poster in the outpost. I dunno if it's this mod causing it to not exist, but it's the most likely one since it's the only one I know of that changes the outpost's structure.

2. NightmareDL

NightmareDL Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ah i don't have it either , it didn't bother me much since i didn't like that bounty guy lol

3. BlackMoons

BlackMoons Intergalactic Tourist

Bug: Installed mod and immediately the two radioactive barrels on my ship disappeared.

I also can't place anything where they used to be, and my matter manipulator think there is something there.

Uninstalling mod did not bring them back. After placing foreground, only the top tiles of the barrels stop you from placing stuff.

Steps to replicate:
    (Mods installed: Fracken universe. Not sure if bug depends on it, doubt it)
    Place radioactive barrel
    Quit game
    Install Enhanced storage
    Start game. Barrel has disappeared.

4. BlackMoons

BlackMoons Intergalactic Tourist

Installed enhanced storage on my game, went to outpost, peacekeeper poster was still there.
    Mods installed: Fracken universe, enhanced storage.

5. NeoVanAlemania

NeoVanAlemania Space Kumquat

6. ZippoMoon

ZippoMoon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can we get a patch for the Immersive Props mod?

7. Alepod

Alepod Void-Bound Voyager

8. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

9. NeoVanAlemania

NeoVanAlemania Space Kumquat

Sock_Bunny likes this.
  10. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

Attached Files:

Sock_Bunny likes this.
  11. AlphaDrako

AlphaDrako Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello Neo, your mod is amazing, and I made a 'fork' of it with the vanilla slots and some other minor changes, but never published because I don't know if you would like that (so I assumed that you would not)... Anyway! I want to ask you if there's a way to include Sup's Improved Turrets (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1414322416&searchtext=turret) into the Enhanced Storage options, like... If the turrets could keep the weapons inside when broken, and if we could change the object name =)

Thank you so much and I hope not offend you with my version of your mod, your job is amazing, I just don't like the slot expansion, but I love all the other features =)

12. dagget10

dagget10 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The precursor crates from FU aren't compatible, and they seem to be the only FU thing that doesn't work with it. Also, would adding objects from Shellguard be possible?

13. TenkoKuugen

TenkoKuugen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Do the new NPC / outpost changes only happen after a certain story progression? Otherwise there's some kind of mod conflict that overrides the outpost changes. Probably.

14. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

Completing the Erchius Mine mission is required once per Universe.

15. katana

katana Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is it possible that the color specification done in shared/objects/liquids.lua can be converted into a JSON config? As it is currently, there's no real way to patch in support for new liquids without replacing it entirely.

16. Raphcore

Raphcore Big Damn Hero

The download button is not working for me, and I can't seem to find any external link to it. :(

17. kamishinto

kamishinto Void-Bound Voyager

i use a different web browser and that worked.

18. zoklyinkling

zoklyinkling Void-Bound Voyager

5-03-21
    It doesn't seem to allow the use of the item network in Frackin' Universe. I was putting items in the storage drawer to be taken to the network and it wouldn't budge. Does nobody else use the item network from frackin'? what is that like? anyway is there a patch for this because I would rather not want to have to look through a network of 40 different wall storage drawers.
    Thank you,
    Jade A. Fenwe

JF

19. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Hmmm... haven't had any issues, personally. Can you post a screenshot of your setup?

20. zoklyinkling

zoklyinkling Void-Bound Voyager

here,
    it works normally but it didn't. plus the mod made me have to go into every single wall storage and break it and put the items back in because it crashed every time I opened a wall storage drawer not connected to my system. I uninstalled it. here is a working setup

upload_2021-5-19_19-10-13.png