1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Enhanced Storage 6.0.4

A quality of life mod which improves the whole storage system of Starbound.

1. andros705

andros705 Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, great mod.
    I was wondering if you could add the button which would allow me to transfer all the items from currently selected tab to the container?

2. NeoVanAlemania

NeoVanAlemania Space Kumquat

Thanks andros ;)
    I guess that's not possible unfortunately.

3. Marcorri

Marcorri Void-Bound Voyager

I would like to report a bug involving the search widget causing an exception crash i attached the log

Attached Files:

4. steakhutzeee

steakhutzeee Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I tried to use flatUi but the search in container function doesn't work properly. The objects are not greyed but surrounded by a strange orange square. I asked in flatui discussion thread. Don't know, maybe it's a known issue and could be a patch? :/ At the time I disabled flatUi.

5. NeoVanAlemania

I checked your log file and I could see that you are using Improved Containers. This mod is incompatible to Enhanced Storage, you should remove Improved Containers. Other than that I saw that another mod causes any problems: Could not read JSON asset /recipes/foodshopbig/spikycookies.recipe. You should check which mod it is.

6. NeoVanAlemania

You have to get some help from the mod author of FlatUI, not me. It's an issue caused by this, not from Enhanced Storage.

7. steakhutzeee

steakhutzeee Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yep, and I did. Asked here too because maybe you know where the problem is :p

8. retoid

retoid Yeah, You!

Small Bug Report:
    Orange Grav-Liquid from Frackin' Universe is showing up as a Blue color in the Liquid Tanks.

[​IMG]

9. NeoVanAlemania

I'm its not really a bug, its more a unsupported liquid (unsupported liquids are blue by default). I guess Sayter added a new liquid to Frackin Universe. Nevertheless thanks for reporting, I'll look into it as soon as possible.

10. scooterx3

scooterx3 Void-Bound Voyager

Capacity Indicators - I notice they have a decent "area" that they scan in to find a crate and display its capacity. I've got a situation where I have several stacks of large wooden crates (3 deep) and when I set one of the indicators in the middle (its area covers all 6 creates stacked to the right and left of it) it seems to pick a random one. What rules determine which crate the sensor is actually reading from, besides just one that happens to be inside of the area it covers? I was thinking/hoping it may just show total capacity of all crates in its area but that doesn't seem to be the case.

11. NeoVanAlemania

Scanning for containers works as follows: it searches the 1st tile to the left at the beginning and goes clockwise around the indicator. Then again the next tile to the left and again clockwise around the last circle, and so on.

12. Altzan260

Altzan260 Intergalactic Tourist

I put down a vertical Capacity Level Indicator and now I can't access my stuff nor get even near the chunk that has the CLI in it... I can't access my science lab now because of it... It keeps beaming back to my ship :(

13. NeoVanAlemania

huh? maybe you should post a pastebin.com link from your starbound.log file... I have absolutely no idea whats going on

14. NullVoid01

NullVoid01 Void-Bound Voyager

I don't want to backread 35 pages of discussion, just a question what are the only items I can sell in the shipments? Before I install this mod I can sell anything and doesn't "return" the items in the inventory, even the vanilla terramart shipments do this.

15. NeoVanAlemania

The vanilla shipment does not return the items but it only give you pixels for crops (other items will be sold for 0 pixels). With Enhanced Storage the classic shipment just returns the items back to the inventory which would be sold for 0 pixels. Keep in mind that the classic shipment give you 30% of the item value for all crops. The Enhanced Shipment give you 20% for all items. Which means you should sell your crops with the Terramart Shipment or Terramart Shipment 2.0.

16. NullVoid01

NullVoid01 Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for the clarification, I just reread the https://starbounder.org/Terramart_Shipments and found out the valid items I can sell there and I'm just annoyed with the "return invalid item in inventory feature" 'cuz before I can ship some building blocks that I don't need in there with the produce. (I'm not patient waiting for the trash slots and don't want to just throw them and wait until it despawns)

Anyways ,thanks for making the mod! now I can easily hoard items with the 300 slots using a 2x2 block space crates :nurudapper::drinkinggentcat::proper:

17. Avito

Avito Subatomic Cosmonaut

I have found a bug in the mission to increase the magazine, you have to increase the capacity and anyway you do not have to do because you get the same as you got any improvement, sora I use translato

18. ibigfire

ibigfire Void-Bound Voyager

This is great! Is there any way to increase the size of the ship locker? I can't take it off the wall to put it into the storage manipulator... not a big deal if I can't, just curious if it's possible and I'm missing something to be able to do so.

19. Hubnester

Hubnester Pangalactic Porcupine

There is a dupe glitch with the storage matter extractor (putting non-containers in dupes them)

20. AngleWyrm

AngleWyrm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I made several small crates, turned them into storage matter fragments and then converted those fragments into storage matter. Then I placed a mini-fridge into the machine and what came out the other end had a storage capacity of nine slots.

nine slots.

My mini-fridge stated it held 40 slots before going through all that. So either there's a mod conflict or there's a cost issue.

And speaking of other mods, there's a mod that introduces a lot of kitchen appliances, but they all have tiny storage of 16 slots. Even the refrigerators. Would it be possible to add that mod to the list of items that can be modified with storage matter?

More Farming mod