1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Enhanced Body Shape EBS 1.0.5 & EEBS 1.0.4

A boost to the bust.

1. Orange-box

Orange-box Void-Bound Voyager

Good day word on the wind. I have problem with that mod when i move file to folder mod, when i launch Starbound its not work. Does still work in newer version of game or do have anyone same problem
    for info, you can say me question if you want

Thanks Orange-box :mwahaha: .

2. Word on the Wind

Word on the Wind Former Staff

Please recite the steps you take to apply E/EBS after you download the archive file and state what other mods you are using, if any.

3. Orange-box

Orange-box Void-Bound Voyager

"and state what other mods you are using, if any."

Word
    holy moly i have many 65 mods and maybe all type if you are curious and "wow" why I have so much a mod reason is becase i love mods its make game much realistic if you want to type all mods i can.

"Please recite the steps you take to apply E/EBS after you download the archive file"

[record when i look on instuction to mod] "oh [censor]. okay" *inserter a full pack EBS on folder Mod not on folder named Humennoid?* (i think)

4. Word on the Wind

If you inserted EBS and -only- EBS (Which is to say, not EEBS) into the mods folder, then it should be working. I would sooner suspect there is a mod clash occurring if you have 65 other mods. E/EBS is predicated on having no other mods that also the base specie sprite-sheets or sheet templates. This is in addition to the various outfit sprite-sheets and templates. Such would cause a conflict.

5. ZambieSlaya222

ZambieSlaya222 Big Damn Hero

I was wondering, would it be possible to make this work with the "Make the universe a cuter place" mod? I would really want to have both mods active at the same time

6. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

Fun fact about this mod, it works on direct connects even if the other players do not have it. Seems to be the same way as Stardew Valley, the cosmetic changes don't matter for multiplayer.

7. Word on the Wind

I haven't looked at the mod you're asking about. If it changes outfits or body shapes, then it won't work and that's that. If it does not alter body shapes or attire, then it should work just fine.

8. KluexTheGod

KluexTheGod Void-Bound Voyager

Hey would you like me to use your models and maybe make a extension of the mod for you? I dont mind sending the files to a email. I shall not make anything public without your permission if I dont have your permission I shall keep it among me.

9. Word on the Wind

Send me a PM and we can discuss details.

10. DarkSwordsman

DarkSwordsman Scruffy Nerf-Herder

11. Word on the Wind

Geez, again? Can people not read? Thank you for informing me.

Edit: Dealt with.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  12. KluexTheGod

KluexTheGod Void-Bound Voyager

I would like to know yes or no? Kluex Forever

13. Word on the Wind

...Have you completely failed to notice that I started a conversation with you titled, "THIS is a PM.."?

I -have- responded to you.

14. FeliPXKillerBR

FeliPXKillerBR Void-Bound Voyager

Could you make physics? They don't move, not PHYSICS, but only add it changing height, like, every frame may change it so it looks like it's moving.
    btw, I'm new to this site, I used this mod for a very long time.
    EDIT: Does it add butt? ;-;

15. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

Just adds bust, no movement as that would require animating every single outfit in the game for it.

FeliPXKillerBR likes this.
  16. Word on the Wind

As Arti said, it's an impractical idea to add bouncing animations. This was something considered very early on, but it just plain doesn't work out without extreme amounts of effort that just aren't going to happen.

And no, this mod does not alter the backside.

FeliPXKillerBR likes this.
  17. petetheman23

petetheman23 Void-Bound Voyager

make it compatable for the slime race mod

18. petetheman23

petetheman23 Void-Bound Voyager

also is this compatable with the "cutebound (make the universe cute again)" mod

19. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

It's pretty compatible with most races, but the base body isn't changed for them, just the clothing. I think it did work with cutebound, but it's been a while since I used that one.

20. Word on the Wind