1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Enhanced Body Shape EBS 1.0.5 & EEBS 1.0.4

A boost to the bust.

1. living shadow legion

living shadow legion Big Damn Hero

is it possible for this mod to cover the The Kazdra race

2. mechaghost2003

mechaghost2003 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey, I might be wrong about this but for some reason, the hylotal kimono looks like it has a little bit of ghost boob going on. not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me or something else.

like the out fit has expanded as normal but the chest hasn't not sure whats going on.

It seems that certin poses causese this effect.

I'm using EBS

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  3. Word on the Wind

Word on the Wind Former Staff

Can you provide a screenshot so that I can see what you're seeing, please?

4. mechaghost2003

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  5. Word on the Wind

Looking over the sprites, it would appear that some 'flesh tone' pixels are not consistent. What you're seeing are clothing colors where flesh colors are supposed to be on base pose 2, which pertains to personalities 2 and 4.

In short, it's an oversight.

Thank you for bringing this to attention.

For a quick-fix, you can replace the image file with this.

[​IMG]

You can find it in ~\Starbound\mods\EBS\items\armors\hylotl\hylotl-kimono

If you do, let me know if it seems about right.

6. mechaghost2003

7. Word on the Wind

You're welcome.

8. neoshifter39

neoshifter39 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey can you add support for the Draconis race mod?

9. Word on the Wind

10. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

Oh yeah, meant to mention this, your old file link for Frackin' Universe should probably be removed, as it causes the game to crash on start up. Decided to test it a bit ago.

11. Word on the Wind

1. That's not official, just a thing SpaceKGreen threw together.
    2. I can't edit or delete posts that are not my own. It would have to be SKG and he's been MIA for over a year.

12. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

Ah ok, just figured I'd toss it out there. Was nice when it worked. Most likely he got bored of modding SB. I've seen a few modders that get that way for many games.

13. Betxia

Betxia Orbital Explorer

Just to make sure I didn't misread the obvious yellow text am I making this post. I've recently finally decided to start trying my hand at modding due to my desire to make mostly races. I'm confused as hell and I'm probably eating more than I can chew, but that's beside the point. I want to make a minotaur custom race and I figured this mod would go great with what I plan on the long run, thus, I'd like to ask permission directly. Would it be ok for me to use the base template and modify it to fit the race? All credits will be given where due, of course.

14. Word on the Wind

Allow me to see if I am understanding this correctly.

You are intent on making custom races, however instead of using the default art assets, you are inclined to use E/EBS as your basis to make thise custom races.

If I am understanding this correctly, then I am wondering why you do not use the default assets as your basis and then adapt the race to E/EBS. You would not need my permission for this.

If the default assets weren't the basis, then if the user did not have E/EBS then none of the clohing assets would apply correctly. The only way that COULD work is if the E/EBS clothing assets were packaged with your proposed race mods, which I'm not not willing to endorse. Further it would complicate matters for anyone who was interested in your race mod but did not want to use E/EBS assets.

15. Betxia

Betxia Orbital Explorer

Thank you for your fast reply~ I'm sorry if I failed to express myself properly... My native language is not english. And yes, what I had in mind at first was including the E/EBS clothing assets packed into the would-be race mod. But now that I know that's off-limits, I will not do it. Frankly, you're correct, it would only make things more complicated for others, and to myself as well. I'll use the default assets, but how may I then adapt the race to E/EBS once it's finished without infringing? Link them to this thread? Make another separate mod?

16. Word on the Wind

You would adapt your race to E/EBS by having several versions of the base race image template that matches the proportions of the default, EBS and EEBS assets. There's no need to do anything regarding clothing other than any race-specific or elsewise custom-made clothing for the sake of consistancy.

All of the above mentioned would be your own original assets and as such, they would not be objectional.

17. DarkSwordsman

DarkSwordsman Scruffy Nerf-Herder

18. Word on the Wind

19. Hachiroae86

Hachiroae86 Aquatic Astronaut

hmm im still having issues with the eebs on my end the clothing seem to have changed but the body itself hasnt and im trying to look for a fix and this is with every race and i have none custom races :nurusad:

20. Word on the Wind

Please recite the steps you take to apply EEBS after you download the archive file and state what other mods you are using, if any.