1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Digital Empty

Discussion in 'Art' started by Shiriaru Kita, Dec 26, 2015.

Tags:
?

Do you like my art?

Poll closed Jul 18, 2018.
  1. Yup!

    16 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Meh

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I can do it better.

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Nope

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Shiriaru Kita

    Shiriaru Kita Cosmic Narwhal

    -empty-
     
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  2. Jimlad 42

    Jimlad 42 Supernova

    Right, I made a request awhile back for my Skyrim Character, Viviana. I'll make another post on that conversation so it's easier to find it.
     
  3. Britefire

    Britefire Supernova

    Already think you're amazing at this, can't wait to see more! cyanlike.png
     
    Gredd18, Jimlad 42 and Shiriaru Kita like this.
  4. Jimlad 42

    Jimlad 42 Supernova

    Strange how no one else seems to be taking note of this page, it's really good art. I'll have to look around a little bit, see if anyone might be good at spreading the word... Who was it that had all the art threads in their signature...?

    Edit: Let me rephrase that. I suck at spreading the word anywhere other then Clan Infinity, so instead I'm going to find someone who seems to like art too, and send them along to spread the word for me/you. I give it about an 80% chance of working since your art's good, but there's that 20% chance that whoever will just go "SHUT UP, STOP SHOUTING AT ME! GET OFF MY LAWN, KID!"
    *Ahem*[DOUBLEPOST=1451592007][/DOUBLEPOST]@Miss Alkane and @Sir Wilfrey
    You two seem active in the forums and like you would like this sort of art. Please do what I suck at, spreading word. That is all. If you'll excuse me I'm getting off your lawns now.
     
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
    Gredd18, Alkanthe and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  5. Sir Wilfrey

    Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

    You have basically done the equivalent of selling your souls to us, you have zero chance of escaping now. LET THE WORD BE SPREAD.
     
    Gredd18, Alkanthe, Britefire and 2 others like this.
  6. Jimlad 42

    Jimlad 42 Supernova

    I can accept this. Although might have to get in line for my soul, I lost count of how many times I sold it.
     
    Gredd18, Britefire and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  7. Guppy The Cat

    Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

    Your art's always been amazing, it's good to see a new art thread since the old one from the triassic period.
    I might make a request or not, not quite sure yet. I'm also a aspiring artist, no skill in normal art but I sprite every once them and I've got quite a lot of compliments from it, even though I use a base that isn't mine. (I really can't do crap from scratch)
     
  8. Cally94

    Cally94 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

    Beautiful art, very nice job :)
     
  9. Peaceful Floran

    Peaceful Floran Subatomic Cosmonaut

    Love the crazy girl!
     
  10. Guppy The Cat

    Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

    bumping this because more people need to see this
     
    Jimlad 42 likes this.

Share This Page