REQUEST Emily Bachelorette Request

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Aryk, Mar 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Aryk

Aryk Void-Bound Voyager

I don´t know if it's possible, she's one of my favorite characters and i feel it's a shame she's can't be married but if someone can i would apreciate it a lot.

musical74 likes this.
    • musical74

musical74 Space Kumquat

Frankly, I wish Emily was the bachelorette and not Haley, because Emily is so much more friendly than Haley (Haley will open up, but it takes quite a bit of time, and Emily is friendly right away) and since her schedule is more static (after 4 she's always at the Saloon) it's easier to give her gifts.

Drogean and Aryk like this.
      • Aryk

Aryk Void-Bound Voyager

I actually like Haley too, but Emily's personality and some sprites and portraits from modders make me wish that she could be a partner

• Seatroll

Seatroll Void-Bound Voyager

Very cute and lively character. I second that request.

• Sharkivore

Sharkivore Astral Cartographer

XaviiKinz likes this.
          • musical74

musical74 Space Kumquat

*looks at link* Uh... do I need to install Shane and Linus being datable before I can install Emily? I don't care about romancing the guys...

Something else about Emily that I love, she's openly friendly from the get go. Some you have to warm up to them before they will really talk to you (Shane and George come to mind) or are indifferent (most of them) but Emily is openly friendly right at the start.

Drogean likes this.
            • Sharkivore

Sharkivore Astral Cartographer

Dude. Please read the thread I presented. All the information is literally there.

XaviiKinz likes this.
              • digitalsonder

digitalsonder Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Aryk

Aryk Void-Bound Voyager

Yep, i've already read it, probably Shane and Emily will be the choices, i'll be waiting for it (even if i have to make a new file just to marry her) it would be awesome that ConcernedApe adds some new villagers that come to town when you acomplish somthing kindsome as Jodi's husband, but single, or maybe your parents moving to town?? Imagine people and gurls/boyz reaction seeing their in-law family moving in xD. and about asking for modding at least i make a backup before installing a mod yo be secure, i suggest everyone do that, but seeming that CA will do it... I don't have need to install that mod.

• digitalsonder

digitalsonder Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love that xDDD "the in-lawssssss dun dun dun DUN". It's most likely gonna be Shane and Emily. I want Krobus though ;~; Krobus is love, Krobus is life.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
                    Aryk likes this.