1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Elunite Race Mod 2.0.2

Adds Elunite as a playable Race!

1. Sotaeko

Sotaeko Phantasmal Quasar

Most images straight on the page would make it crowded, considering all the updates of progression are posted on the first page.

2. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Do any of you need any help on anything, because I'm bored

3. Sotaeko

I thought we had a ship contest going, that would cure your boredom, or maybe cause frustration lol?

4. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

I'm working on the weapons atm, also have a prototype image of the helm to share.

Since the helm is a first sample prototype, i'm not going to be posting it on the mod page. (Since it's not final)

[​IMG]

5. Sotaeko

I will skip to armor for the tiers, if my ship doesn't get booted up to quickly, I will move on and advance other sections for the race.

6. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

So where art thou...contest exactly?

7. Sotaeko

Details on the mod page "Shade the ship"

8. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

I guess I could see if I can thanks...hmm since I'm practicing pixel art..do you either of you mind if I try to make a ranged weapon to the theme of this mod?

Edit: STUPID AUTOCORRECT!!!!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  9. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

you can, since i can't tell you not to do something lol. As for the competition ill repost it.

Competition

"Shade the Ship Contest"

Instructions
    Basic rules use this image and
    "Colour, Reconstruct, Improve, Shade, or Pixel it "
    as you wish fits. The theme for the ship should fit in the world of Tron.
    Ship Template Download

10. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

If it's the world of tron you want...then tron thou shalt get!! But first, i made this in a few seconds thought it looked nice...its not COMPLETELY perfect....but it will do as a weapon...
    I may come back later and animate the blue bit on the rifle...

But of course I'm off to pixel up the ship! Yaaaaay!!!!

Also I have another question, what is this species level of technology? Because apex is the most advanced one, unless this race is more advanced.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  11. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

Hows the ship? I'm taking a long break after im done tier 1 armour before i get back to it...

12. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

its going great! although it may look VERY different...i was watching back to back tron movies and studied the style for hours...lol
    im also going to give it that runic feel to it so it looks a bit more ancient, as opposed making a purely futuristic tron style race.
    im still keeping to the original design though.

13. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

oh yeah also the ship template isn't seeming to download....it says its a fake dropbox.

14. Sotaeko

I cant wait to see your ideas for the ship

15. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

sounds like a good idea, I've only finished the design for the head and chest... still got the arms and pants to finish then to animated it. Hopefully Sotaeko can finish the ship soon and help me xD.

16. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

this is what i have...so far..

Attached Files:

17. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

Keep working at it, as for an update... didn't get much done today... but the good news is.....

"Pause"

the Tier 1 "Design" is done, except for the female chestplate. So now i just need to do each frame :( tediousness. Not sure if i can get to it today, but if not ill try to get the design done for the female chestplate.

18. Sotaeko

I am curious what it will be in the end. keep going!

19. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

I've finished tier 1 armours, and ready to finally release the v2.0... but i need to redo the hair styles, since they don't quite fit the art. They look and feel a little random and well bad.
    I personally don't like them.. So hopefully if i get the patience to do it today ill be releasing the new update tomorrow.

As for the ship, it'll but the human ship until that gets done.

20. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Yeah still working on the ship... Just expect a delay as I'm switching computers for a better one :)