Elsanna the Frozen Astronaut!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Elsanna, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Elsanna

Elsanna Space Hobo

Greetings! :DD My name is Elsanna and I am quite the old player of the game Starbound. I wanted to create an account on Chucklefish forums because I was pleased with the layout of the website, wanted to share some of my constructive criticism, make new friends, and wanted to enjoy playing this game more!
    There is so much I looked for in this game quite a few years back, and I am sad to say, that it didn't quite meet the expectations that I held which were incredibility high. Perhaps I didn't quite know just how 'beta' the game really was, but now since Starbound is officially released I wanted to give this another shot!

I am writing down a list of flaws and errors I see while playing my game. This of course is constructive criticism in which is no way suppose to be offence or mean to anyone reading. If your interested, check out my thread I will be posting in a few minutes!

I am looking for friends to play this with but I am looking for a sort of mature group to play with as well. No offence to young folk out there, youth is great, but I don't want to play with any... well... kids to be honest. I am not that old myself (in-between 16 and 19) so if you are interested in partying please add me on steam! I'll PM you my Steam info to prevent spam.

That's all I have to say besides hello! It's gonna be fun playing this game with you. :love:

2nd Lieutenant Raoni likes this.
  2. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

Welcome to the livelier side of the multiverse Elsanna! Hope you enjoy your time spent here! :hylotl:

3. Elsanna

Elsanna Space Hobo

Inf_Wolf14 likes this.
  4. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

Hehe, you actually guessed my nickname...
    Not many get it right the first try. :D

5. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome to the forums! Long time player, first time member, huh? Hope you have a gret time here :)

6. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Hello and [​IMG] to the forums

7. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Welcome to the forums :rofl: Enjoy your stay!

8. lllolller

lllolller Void-Bound Voyager

Welp thats nice :rofl: find all the bad things!!!:lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung:
    WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!

9. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG] good sir!