RELEASED Elliott's Shack Remodeled

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by sheetcakeghost, May 12, 2016.

1. sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

It really bugged me that Elliott's shack looked super out of date art-wise compared to everyone else's houses so I remodeled it to better match the interiors in the rest of the game.
    [​IMG]
    I also added a few things and changed some other things around. Everything new has an appropriate message to match it.
    [​IMG]
    Enjoy!

Oh, and I used taintedwheat's front facing vanity to make my vanity back for the mod.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 14, 2016
      Medicell, jbeom, HiHaHi123 and 3 others like this.
    • wraith_magus

wraith_magus Space Spelunker

Oh, good, you added a vanity, so that he can work on his FAAAABULOUS hair! I get annoyed by seeing him talk about how much he works on his looks or his coats and such when he doesn't have a mirror, wardrobe, comb, or even a pile of laundry...

• sheetcakeghost

I know! I almost added a kitchen to the place too. Like, does he have the dosh to eat at the saloon breakfast lunch and dinner? Does Willy take pity on him? Does he even eat? Is he some really pale alien or fancy robot?

Like, look, I can get not having basic amenities like a toilet, no one's house has that, but not even a table and chair to sit down and make some sushi? Really?

Still, I didn't, I wanted to keep it faithful to the original design, and heck, maybe he eats at the vanity.

Medicell likes this.
        • sheetcakeghost

Quick update. I fixed the pathing so that should walk around the book to get to the window rather than get stuck on it. Also put a clock by the bed rather than an empty cubby.

[​IMG]
          [​IMG]

HiHaHi123 likes this.
          • sheetcakeghost

Another little update. I refined the sprites a bit more, put the cubby back, gave the clock a message, and changed that piano white. I just sort of felt like Elliott would have a white piano. If you don't like the changes the old ElliottHouseTiles xnb should work just fine as I didn't move anything around on it, just recolored things.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

GreenBliss and HiHaHi123 like this.
            • Ribbonain

Ribbonain Pangalactic Porcupine

Really cute mod :>

• Zelnite

Zelnite Big Damn Hero

If you triggered the event with elliot then ur character will water the juice? xDDDD

• sheetcakeghost

Ha ha, woops, guess I never managed to fix that event to have you walk over to the bonsai. OH WELL! I can probably put the plant back and move the juice somewhere else.

aeki likes this.
                  • sheetcakeghost

Original post updated with a fresh remodel! Now more compatible with scenes and more even furniture placement.

Last edited: May 14, 2016