RELEASED Elliott Marriage Dialogue Expansion Version 1.2

Expands the after-marriage dialogue for Elliott

1. Sabreene

Sabreene Astral Cartographer

Sabreene submitted a new mod:

Elliott Marriage Dialogue Expansion - Expands the after-marriage dialogue for Elliott

Read more about this mod...

Yaoilover-89, socky77 and HopeWasHere like this.
    • Sabreene

Here are some sample pictures of dialogue that happens while Elliott is on the patio!
      (note: you can find his portrait/sprite mod here on the forums New Elliott or here on nexus New Elliott.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
      • Sabreene

• Sabreene

• Sabreene

I've made a new mod for Elliott's main dialogue, expanding it by over 130 lines (300+ sentences). It keeps all the vanilla dialogue, but moves it around and expands the conversation, as well as adding some new questions, seasonal dialogue (that has variations for years 1 to 4), and fills all the even number heart days. There are two versions -- one that is compatible with the Doki Doki dialogue mod for Elliott (which I recommend!!!), and another standalone version. I'll be uploading this mod here, but ran out of time to do it tonight. For now, it's uploaded on nexus, at https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1648/?

And now it's also uploaded here! https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/elliott-main-dialogue-major-expansion.138996/

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
        • Rebochan

Rebochan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is the after-marriage mod compatible with Doki Doki Dialog? I already have that installed but I just married him, I wouldn't mind even more Elliott <3

• Sabreene

It is -- Doki Doki doesn't go into the marriage dialogue. I think she might do that later, after she's gone through all the other bachelors dialogue. Correct me if I'm wrong, though @glowy !

Once you get married, it pulls from an entirely different married dialogue page. I don't think I've seen another Elliott-married, but it might have slipped through when I'm looking. If there is one, you'd have to make it be compatible by editing the .yaml file so you don't overlap dates.

You're married to him now, so this doesn't matter, but my other dialogue for the before marriage dialogue has a compatible version with Doki Doki, where we both made it easy to edit our dialogue together. And you can count on -- If she ever releases some Doki Doki for marriage, I'll make mine compatible! :)

• Rebochan

Rebochan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for the response, I'm gonna install both ;)

• glowy

glowy Title Not Found

Yes, I'm hoping to do something like that, but it's not guaranteed and it won't be for a while if I do end up doing that. So for now, I believe this is the the only source for post-marriage Elliott!

• Sabreene