RELEASED Elle's Old Seasonal Building Replacements [Updated 3/26/18 for Content Patcher]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by junimods, Nov 22, 2016.

1. ckslam

ckslam Void-Bound Voyager

I really appreciate it.

• ckslam

ckslam Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you so much

• junimods

junimods Pangalactic Porcupine

Thank you, @Xuomi for providing some support. <3

I have updated my post with a Halloween-less version! It is now packaged with my non-Christmas winter textures for a Non-Holiday version. Thank you all for your continued support and downloads! Happy farming! <3

Minakie and Xuomi like this.
        • OnlyMarvellous

OnlyMarvellous Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey, Junimo. I'd just like to say that your mods are some of my favorite mods for Srardew Valley. The buildings, in particular, are simply fantastic. They make the game more pleasant while sticking to the vanilla style, which is what I look for when modding any game. I do a bit of personal modding for myself, but artistic mods are well outside of my area of expertise, so I'm always very impressed when I find well made graphical mods such as yours. Thank you very much for the work that you put into them and know that you and your mods are highly appreciated.

Minakie likes this.
          • junimods

Thank you so so much, @OnlyMarvellous for your kind words. All of my work has been inspired by the modders that came before me, and paying that inspiration forward and bringing people a teensy bit of joy is all I hope for when I make my mods. <3

• cosmickitty

cosmickitty Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you soooo much for your sharing your amazing work with us! <3 I absolutely love all the buildings you made!

HomeyFarm likes this.
              • iguanalasanga

iguanalasanga Void-Bound Voyager

Is this mod able to work with the updated version of Seasonal Immersion v.1.9.1? I made the mistake of updating the frameworks but not the content packs from the artists (whoops).. and now my game can't start up rip. I'm going to go back to the old version for now, but anyone who is better at modding please let me know so I don't feel like boo boo the fool lol

• junimods

@iguanalasanga Yes, it does! All I have here is a ContentPack, they should always work as long as Seasonal Immersion is working. You need to update to the latest version of SMAPI and make sure all your other mods are updated as well :)

• Timidx3

Timidx3 Big Damn Hero

I've struggled to find a set of buildings that I really loved, and I've never had to time to make the farm buildings all match the house that I made. But this.. this right here is amazinggg. I cannot thank you enough. Finally I can have a nice set of buildings that all feel cohesive and look stunning. I made minor color edits to the house tiers to suit my personal preference more, but other than that, A+++++!!! <3

If you're curious, I put an image below of the color changes I did. o:
                    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
                    • junimods

Thank you for your kind words! <3

kijikun likes this.
                      • lapetitevalerie

lapetitevalerie Orbital Explorer

Hello ! I stoped play stardew valley since months, and now the buildings dont change with season. I have to copy and past .xnb myself.
                        I have change the.zip -> folder contentpack like you say in your first post but the problem is the same : buildings dont change with season...

You and an other member share screenshots of the good folders structure but one is "seasonalimmersion.dll" and folder mod the same name, and other is "seasonalbuildings.dll"
                        What is the good name ? There is 2 mods ? One seasonalbuilding and one is seasonalimmersion and we need to have both ?

Sorry its hard for me to speak english... thank you for help !

• junimods

@lapetitevalerie My instructional screenshot is old (I'll update it now!), the mod is now called Seasonal Immersion :) Do you have the latest version of Seasonal Immersion and SMAPI?

• lapetitevalerie

Thank you for your answer ! :)

:nod: Yes i have...
                            But I think I found the solution to my problem, we need to wait the next season to see if i fixed it. My folder was called "seasonalbuilding" and the file "seasonalimmersion.dll" : I imagine that the name of the folder must be the same as the name of the .dll file?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
                            • junimods

Yep, your folder should be called SeasonalImmersion. Changing it should make it work right away, you shouldn't have to wait until a season change :)

• lapetitevalerie

Ok thank you !

• macklemore012

macklemore012 Void-Bound Voyager

Does this work with stardew valley version 1.2.31? Cause when I install it just says on the stardew console that :attempting to update seasonal textures and it isnt doing anything

This is my Mods Folder

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• macklemore012

macklemore012 Void-Bound Voyager

Your latest Version Download has no content folder it just went straight with the fall,spring,winter,summer folder, no .json fodler also wth man?

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@macklemore012 Needs to look like this:

1.png

2.png

The download only has the seasons because they're meant to go inside of Seasonal Immersion mod. First post even has pictures of what your mod folder is supposed to look like.

The only .json file it has is manifest.json, it is in the download. If you don't see it, then you extracted it wrong. It's not that hard to make a new folder in Seasonal Immersion called ContentPack.

I'd also like to mention the fact that Seasonal Immersion was supposed to work with zips called ContentPack. It did originally and since then has had an issue with loading zip files. The fact that they do not is an issue on Seasonal Immersion's part so it makes sense as to why this mod doesn't contain a ContentPack folder given that SI used zip files instead when this was made.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
                                        kijikun likes this.
                                      • junimods

Xuomi is correct, thank you for explaining! I did change the downloads recently to folders instead of .ZIP files, though it was an error that my new link didn't include the ContentPack folder itself (just the season folders and the json). This has been fixed!

• DragonDreads

DragonDreads Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks for the mod. I would like to ask if it's possible to get a junimo hut added to the pack?