RELEASED Elle's Old Seasonal Building Replacements [Updated 3/26/18 for Content Patcher]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by junimods, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

DragonDreads likes this.
  2. DragonDreads

DragonDreads Phantasmal Quasar

@Xuomi Thank you so much for the link.

• deliala919

deliala919 Master Chief

I have had so much trouble...... My files look just like those, my mod folder is called SeasonalImmersion, i have the json and the two dll and the manifest inside the content pack folder with the four seasons and my error is "manifest does not set an entry dll"

• junimods

junimods Pangalactic Porcupine

@deliala919 The mod's json and two dlls do not go inside the ContentPack folder, they go in the SeasonalImmersion folder. Please compare your folders to the ones I provided screenshots of and make sure you have it right!

• deliala919

deliala919 Master Chief

@junimods ah yeah that's what i meant. they're outisde in the seasonal immersion folder. my files look exactly like the various photo references.

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@deliala919 It would be easier to see what is wrong if you showed us screenshots of what your SeasonalImmersion folder and the inside of your ContentPack folder looks like.

• deliala919

deliala919 Master Chief

Ta da

Attached Files:

• deliala919

deliala919 Master Chief

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@deliala919 This is what my Seasonal Immersion folder looks like:

Untitled.png

Your error said there was no entry .dll. Can you open the manifest.json in the Seasonal Immersion folder with a text editing program such as Notepad, Notepad++, or Visual Studio Code and verify that it looks like this?

Untitled.png

This seems to be an issue with your version of Seasonal Immersion, not @junimods replacements. The manifest.json that comes from this mod does not have an EntryDLL on it, but Seasonal Immersion does.

If your manifest.json looks like this, then I would suggest reporting this issue to the Seasonal Immersion thread instead.

• deliala919

deliala919 Master Chief

aha it only said this
                  {
                  "Name": "Elle's Seasonal Buildings",
                  "Author": "junimods",
                  "Version":"1.0.0",
                  "Description": "Seasonal retextures for every building! Happy farming! <3",
                  }
                  @Xuomi
                  would it work if i typed in the text from your picture myself?

• deliala919

deliala919 Master Chief

And i dont have a .pdb. never did

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@deliala919 The text you copied is from junimods seasonal buildings. :p I meant the manifest.json from Seasonal Immersion itself. There is a manifest.json inside both Seasonal Immersion (which is Entoarox's version and the one that is producing the error) and the one inside ContentPack. We are looking at the one that belongs to Ento.

Edit: For clarification, this is the manifest.json in Seasonal Immersion that belongs to Entoarox:
                      Code:
                      {
                        "Name": "Seasonal Immersion",
                        "Author": "Entoarox",
                        "Version": {
                          "MajorVersion": 1,
                          "MinorVersion": 9,
                          "PatchVersion": 1,
                          "Build": null
                        },
                        "MinimumApiVersion": "1.15.2",
                        "Description": "Immerse yourself in a more seasonal world!",
                        "UniqueID": "Entoarox.SeasonalImmersion",
                        "EntryDll": "SeasonalImmersion.dll"
                      }

This is the manifest.json inside ContentPack that belongs to junimods:
                      Code:
                      {
                        "Name": "Elle's Seasonal Buildings",
                        "Author": "junimods",
                        "Version":"1.0.0",
                        "Description": "Seasonal retextures for every building! Happy farming! <3",
                      }
                      The error you produced comes from Entoarox's manifest.json, NOT junimods.

• deliala919

deliala919 Master Chief

I figured it out! I accidentally deleted the seasonal immersion manifest and just pasted elle's manifest into the outer folder lol. mod works like a charm now! Thanks guys :)

Xuomi likes this.
                        • Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@deliala919 Ah! That is not one I would have expected, haha. Sorry, thought I completely missed on how to explain where the manifest.json we were looking at was. Glad you got it fixed now!

• junimods

junimods Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm glad you got it sorted out, thank you @Xuomi <3

Xuomi likes this.
                            • allyxtasy

allyxtasy Space Hobo

I got a huge problem and i dont know how to fix it:

When I click on "Download" i download just a file named "Elle`s Seasonal Buildings...rar", and not the "ContentPack" folder that you have in your screenshots. I downloaded every single thing over and over but all i get is this stupid file and i have absolutly no idea what i am doing wrong.

(sorry if there are any grammar mistakes, i am from germany and its 2am lol)

• DragonDreads

Usually, .rar and .zip files are compressed files which contain other files. In this case, I may be wrong, but you would unrar the Elle's Seasonal....rar and inside there would be the Content pack which you would then place inside the Seasonal Immersion folder. To unrar the file I suggest using a free program called 7zip, which is what I use.

• allyxtasy

allyxtasy Space Hobo

ahhh thank you, it worked! <3

• DragonDreads

You're welcome.

• rosesandrue

rosesandrue Void-Bound Voyager

hi ! i've downloaded and removed and re-downloaded both this mod (that i love the look of and want to play so badly) and the seasonal immersion mod several times over. i've tried to follow every instruction and discussion post to the letter, and i get this at the bottom of the SMAPI command centre when i run my game:

[Seasonal Immersion] Loading Seasonal Immersion ContentPack...
                                      [Seasonal Immersion] Using the `Elle's Old Seasonal Buildings` content pack, version 1.0.0 by Elle/Junimods
                                      [Seasonal Immersion] ContentPack processed, found [0] seasonal files
                                      [Xnb Loader] Parsing `ModContent` for files to redirect the content manager to...
                                      [Xnb Loader] Parsing complete, found and redirected [32] files

here are screenshots of my content files and locations, as well as an example of the season folder contents:

immersion.JPG

content.JPG

fall.JPG

i had to replace the manifest.json that came with the contentpack.zip (that i unpacked to get the spring, fall, etc. folders) with the manifest.json from elle's non-holiday folder, because when i played the game without doing that, my barns and silo were replaced with her designs, but my house was the hobbit one that was originally in the season folders. am i making sense?

originally i kept the folder of elle's replacements in my mod folder, but SMAPI gave me an error about how the seasonalimmersion.dll was duplicated, or something. so i moved the content.json file into the seasonalimmersion folder, deleted the non-holiday folder from my mod folder, and now none of my buildings are replaced ! any help would be much appreciated !! i honestly cannot figure out where i've gone wrong !