RELEASED Elle's Old Seasonal Building Replacements [Updated 3/26/18 for Content Patcher]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by junimods, Nov 22, 2016.

1. junimods

junimods Pangalactic Porcupine

I have already made junimo huts, which are seasonal already in vanilla. :) Which is why they are not a part of this mod. I'd link them but I am on mobile.

And the mill's fans cannot be made any bigger, it's just the way the tilesheet for it is set up. Even if I could, I do not have plans to change this mod, sorry! I worked on it for a long time and I am happy with it.

Edit: Thank you Ardalis for linking it!

Ardalis likes this.
    • Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

Nah it's cool just a little request :p Thanks for this mod!

Also thanks Ardalis for linking that.

Ardalis likes this.
      • Ardalis

Ardalis Subatomic Cosmonaut

Glad to be of help. :DD

• owlford

owlford Yeah, You!

this. is. so. beautiful. thank you for modding and making this!! :)

• KatGamer

KatGamer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi, I have a couple questions. In the houses.png there is a blue house but now that I've installed your mod my house is still wood colored. Is there an option to paint your house later or do I have to do something with the mod to get blue?

Also, is there any way I can just use some of the custom buildings? Not to hurt your feelings but I like the default coop style better. And since I'm still pretty new to this game, I kind of want to see what the default buildings look like before I mod them. :)

• junimods

Do you have the smaller house in the mod or the vanilla house? The blue roofed house is a retexture of house upgrade 1, which you get from Robin.

And yes, of course! If you are able to edit .ZIPs, all you have to do is take what you don't want out of the season folders. :) Let me know if you need it done for you.

• KatGamer

KatGamer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks! I think I figured it out using WinRar. :D Thanks for the adorable mods! I did initially still have the starter house but today I got the first upgrade with the blue roof. Is the blue siding on the next house upgrade then?

• uselessdragonfly

uselessdragonfly Title Not Found

My farm is so pretty now! I'm in the middle of another remodel, but the fruit trees won't finish growing until the beginning of spring so I thought I would at least post my winter farm in it's current state.
                  I'll post a spring version when the trees are grown.
                  Edit: Added all the seasons
                  farm winter year 6.png farm spring year 7.png farm summer year 7.png farm fall year 7.png

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
                  • bozbean

bozbean Yeah, You!

I'm not sure if I'm just doing something wrong but I've downloaded the (mac) version of smapi and the seasonal buildings mod, is this one just not compatible with mac? I'm so sad it's not working:cry: this mod was the entire reason I downloaded smapi

• junimods

uselessdragonfly, thank you so much for the nice screenshots!! glad you're are liking the buildings! <3

bozbean, I'm sorry! I don't know what the problem could be, I don't have a mac. :( What do you mean by mac version? For some reason I thought the newest smapi version is for mac as well now. I'd ask for support over on the thread for the Seasonal Buildings/Immersion mod! <3

• crashautumn

crashautumn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I also have a Mac and haven't been able to get this mod to work with seasonal changes. It's definitely pretty enough to deal with XNBs though!

Minakie likes this.
                        • lapetitevalerie

lapetitevalerie Orbital Explorer

Hello !
                          I registered to write thank you for your work, this mod of buildings is the most beautiful and the most worked (with the details and all that) that I have never seen! I love the fact that buildings change according to the seasons, it's great!
                          I regret, however, that there is no more ivy on the roof, like home 1 because that's what I like most, you think you can put it also for home 2 and 3?

Anyway bravo for this meticulous work!

I'm French, I hope you understand me because it's an automatic google translation! Sorry ... but i think its better than my bad english...

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
                          • tinywolves

tinywolves Seal Broken

I unzipped this because I only want some of these since im going to edit and recolor these in time, so I just took the pngs and don't need the manifest json? I am just using the seasonal folders...

• tinywolves

tinywolves Seal Broken

Nvm I'll grab the xnbs, unpack and edit and use those with the seasonal immersion...

• junimods

@lapetitevalerie thank you so much for your kind comments! I however do not plan on editing these anymore.

@tinywolves um, I'm sorry, but I'd prefer if you didn't edit them or use these assets, unless it's solely for personal use. I don't want people changing and redistributing these.

• tinywolves

tinywolves Seal Broken

It's solely personal use.

• Tinkerbelch

Tinkerbelch Void-Bound Voyager

soooo question, do I have to download the building file replacements for this to work as well? I'm sorry if it's an obvious answer but, I have put the content.zip in the seasonalImersion file folder in my Mods folder but the house is still the default vanilla one.

• junimods

No, you do not. Unfortunately I can't really provide support for the seasonal mod itself as I only made textures, I would ask over in the mod's thread. :(

• Tinkerbelch

Tinkerbelch Void-Bound Voyager

oh its ok! I figured it out haha! I was being dumb :rofl: so no worries love! its beautiful btw! I love it <3

• junimods

Haha not a problem, glad you got it sorted!! :)