RELEASED Elle's Horse Replacements (V2) [Updated 3/12/18 for Content Patcher]

Discussion in 'Pets/Horses' started by junimods, Nov 21, 2017.

1. junimods

junimods Pangalactic Porcupine

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-Updated March 12th, 2018 for Content Patcher-

Download and instructions are now on Nexus!
    Breeds featured: Fresian, Silver Rocky Mountain, Black Shire, Brown Shire, Marwari, Cleveland Bay, Clydesdale, Silver Bay, Fjord, American Cream Draft, Buckskin, Konik, Blue Roan, Arabian, Lipizzan/Lipizzaner, Unicorn

I am (tentatively!) taking requests for custom horse recolors! Please note that requesting something more involved will take longer and simple recolors will likely be done first. Fulfilled requests will be bundled together here instead of on Nexus.

[​IMG]
    Breeds requested: Blue and Purple Unicorn

Download Requests

Please do not upload edits without my consent! If you would like to base a mod off of my work or otherwise create something together, you can always contact me here or on my tumblr.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
      Issie, staarfruit, Constance and 8 others like this.
    • junimods

These have now been updated to the Content Patcher format! Please let me know if the instructions are unclear or if you encounter any issues. <3

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

You've probably had this request before, but your horses are adorable and the hats fit perfectly. (They don't fit with the 'better horses' ones lol) Think you could do an Epona and/or Agro? n_n;

• junimods

Oh, that's good to hear!! Especially since I haven't even had a chance to play the beta myself or check yet. I do have a request for Epona that's been in my inbox for ages, just haven't had the time or have been working on other things first (currently I am working on the new multiplayer cabins). I will consider it though! Thank you <3

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah the hat placement is.. Well. Weird. I noticed when the horse is moving, the hat's movement is wonky. It doesn't match the running animation of the horse, so the hat's moving one way, the horse another. :rofl:

• junimods

On these horses? Yeah haha, that's to be expected I guess, I definitely won't have time to change all of these for a while though.