1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Elithian Races Mod - A Starbound Expansion 2.3.10

A Starbound expansion mod which adds multiple new races and additional content

1. Azak as-Romeni

Azak as-Romeni Void-Bound Voyager

I just added a kind of scarf that would go all the way around the head just covering the mouth. I think this set would do really well as a light deep desert explorer.
    upload_2019-2-6_15-56-57.png

Attached Files:

Stafath likes this.
  2. Ryonez

Ryonez Void-Bound Voyager

Lost in the Pipeline - Arthan (Avikan welder)
    Head to the Refuge's docking area. The quest is available immediately.
    Found the ring, but I can't pick it up/interact with it.

3. Ryonez

Ryonez Void-Bound Voyager

4. shadowsong783

shadowsong783 Void-Bound Voyager

is this mod dead?

5. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Nope. This mod is pretty active actually.

6. Kv1

Kv1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 11.44.30 PM.png

The Akkimari's furniture looks quite nice with tents

Stafath and Aegonian like this.
  7. noScoop

noScoop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So, i've recently deleted Starbound and was messing with Starcraft Editor for a while, and now i got Starbound again and decorated a ship with new Akris blocks and furniture: upload_2019-4-22_10-55-33.png

8. DinoExplorer2000

DinoExplorer2000 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

OMG THATS AN AMAZING ShIP

9. Aegonian

Aegonian Weight of the Sky

Looks great! It never really occurred to me to combine those Akkimari objects with Avikan tent pieces, but they do fit pretty well!

Looks awesome! Really love the background tiling work here: it fits the aesthetic really well! If you don't mind, I'd like to use this as inspiration for some official Akkimari structures too!

10. noScoop

Of course i won't mind, that's an honor for my builds to be an inspiration for such a talented modmaker!

Aegonian likes this.
  11. ChangelingRain

ChangelingRain Phantasmal Quasar

An Akris Trawlskimmer, heading for home.

12. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

So... are the Akkimari the next planned race? I'm really looking forward to that. Their junk aesthetic really appeals to me. That and their cool auto-seeking weapons.

13. DinoExplorer2000

DinoExplorer2000 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That look so cool!

14. zaagto

zaagto Big Damn Hero

i like Unique weapon like hand canon

15. Anuriel

Anuriel Void-Bound Voyager

Are the Aki available yet? I deleted starbound and I'm not re-installing it until this mod has the Aki!~ So are the Aki available yet or not?

16. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

the aki likely won't be out for a bit, elithian races should be updated for 1.4 as well, the only thing that's broken would be the invisible quests not being invisible

17. Anuriel

Starbound has gotten pretty dull after so long, but this mod is literally the best mod I've seen for the game, but due to some technical problems, I lost all of my games and I dont feel like redownloading Starbound unless theres a good reason to do so, this mod IS the reason but I can't download it again cause they havent updated it yet!~ X3

So far we have, Humans with pointy ears (AKA elves), rejected Avali (Avikan), retarded Volus from Mass Effect (Trinks) and the Starwars Droids!~ :rofl: They're not as cool as the Aki! Who feel like a fusion of Floran and Hylotl!~ I can't wait for the Aki and their makeshift acid fueled items!~ Literally one of my fav species in all of the Starbound Universe!~ The armor, the blocks, the weapons and the species themselves look badass!~

One of the coolest features of the mod are the weapons with the transformation abilities! Like whut?! Cmon they cant just toss coolness around and not expect fans to want more!~ Aaaaaah I cant waaaaaaaait!~ >///<

Curious though, how far are they going to take the lore of the game? Cause the avikan/droid dicey relationship is amazing!~

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  18. noScoop

The lore is huge and there's much to implement from the original RP forums
    I'm more personally excited for the Thelean race, i've searched for some sprites in the mod folder and already found some cool Thelean sprites, although i dont have an idea if they are implemented, and if not, when they will be

19. cjayr369

cjayr369 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey... I really need help, for some unknown reason... I couldn't add the attachment for the gun.

20. Anuriel

I believe the attachments are for a specific type of weapon and not interchangeable!~