1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Elithian Races Mod - A Starbound Expansion 2.3.10

A Starbound expansion mod which adds multiple new races and additional content

1. NaturesWitness

NaturesWitness Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey @Aegonian Would it be possible to have a weapon attachment that adds hunting damage? Maybe one for regular hunting and another for Avikan hunting.

2. Aegonian

Aegonian Weight of the Sky

I'll add hunting ammo to the TO-DO list! As for Avikan hunting attachments, I'll see if I can find a good way to implement it. The Avikan don't use the attachment system, and the Alliance doesn't build Avikan hunting gear (the Avikan aren't even in the Alliance), but perhaps some Avikan managed to obtain a few Alliance weapons and made some of their own modifications to it.

Wartavian likes this.
  3. NaturesWitness

Oh, I thought the Avikan were more involved with the Elithian Alliance, that's why I thought some Aegi might modify their weapons to gather Avikan hunting spoils. If an Aegi was stationed with an Avikan group, it'd make sense for them to be able to use their own equipment to help gather supplies for their hosts. But if that's not the case, it may not make much sense for them to have developed the more sophisticated hunting gear. Could make for an interesting quest reward attachment though, perhaps the Alliance is trying to learn more about Avikan hunting weapons to be able to procure hunting trophies as trade goods, to try and develop closer relations with the Nomada.

4. DinoExplorer2000

DinoExplorer2000 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

that is not a bad idea. i like that idea
    a quest which rewards attachments for guns.

one question tough, what are the attachments for? im still not sure what they are meant for, or how to get them

5. PseudoGold

PseudoGold Pangalactic Porcupine

The attachments are for many Aegi weapons to alter their abilities, not sure how you find them though. I've only really looked into the Avikan and Trink.

6. NaturesWitness

You buy them from a shopkeep at the Creon embassy, he's below the teleporter shop. To get to the embassy, find a friendly Alliance or Trink ship in space or an Aegi city on a planet. There will be a teleporter to take you to the embassy. Aegi characters can also just build the teleporter themselves.

PseudoGold likes this.
  7. NANOKARMA

NANOKARMA Phantasmal Quasar

I want to put on my ship that huge core that the elithian alliance ships have, what is the ID to spawn it?

8. carriontrooper

carriontrooper Existential Complex

Anyone else having trouble finding Faryths? I've been to over a dozen Lush and Forest planets but no dice.

9. GriffenLeo

GriffenLeo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is there any way to spawn in the Star Inn Bar from the refuge as a placeable item?

10. DinoExplorer2000

how long until NeXT update?

11. DinoExplorer2000

i ask if you can add a drone that when you rightclick With the drone inside the Controller, you open a gui With a slot where you can Place a gun. and maybe some sliders to change colors...

12. Wartavian

Wartavian Pangalactic Porcupine

In admin:
    /spawnitem avikanoutpostbar
    And it will pop out of your cursor.

13. Wartavian

Agreed, but it would be quite difficult...
    On a similar note, sometimes while firing the Remote Drahl unit's linerifle, it just... Fuzzes out. It stops charging and resets it completely, immediately trying to start again only for the cycle to repeat. It's impossible to use the unit for combat purposes, only for the light it emits, and then you have the Drahlid unit and Aegi drone for that.

14. Aegonian

Aegonian Weight of the Sky

If the Drahl's attack sequence is constantly interrupted, you're probably experiencing some lag: the way the remotely controlled drones work is by constantly sending messages from the controller to the vehicle and vice-versa. If those messages are interrupted (due to lag, for example, even just minor lag between server and client) the charge sequence gets interrupted as well. I plan on adding a small grace timer to the charge sequence to reduce the impact of lag, but it may not help everyone (and if the grace timer is too long, manually stopping a charge may still cause the drone to fire).

15. Azak as-Romeni

Azak as-Romeni Void-Bound Voyager

Drig insarcol, you should post some pictures of that castle you were working on

16. Wartavian

Yo Aegonian, would you mind adding augments for the Exosuit and the tracker helmet? <Mostly because spawning a custom item with those two statuseffects is a pain in the rear, and I use FU and am already endgame. If needed, just make them only obtainable by admin commands, sorta like debug items.

17. Azak as-Romeni

Azak as-Romeni Void-Bound Voyager

when is the akkrimari being released?

18. Wartavian

Could we get piercing ammo types? Pierces through enemies but loses some damage each time, and has a maximum pierce amount. Or tracker ammo types? The TH head armor marks targets in view around you, so something like that except it applies the effect on projectile contact. Or scattershot ammo for the ARs. Lowered damage, but can hit multiple targets.
    EDIT: Okay, way more ideas appeared in my head. Uh...
    So, we have flying drones for most of the races, and miniboss versions of them, except the Centens large drone. Miniboss version of it?
    Also, we have flying versions of them. Could you make... Ground versions of them? The Avikan could have a bipedal walking drone equipped with the same weaponry as the flying one. Or perhaps the Akki could have tank treads? Idunno, just putting ideas out. :p

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  19. noScoop

noScoop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

upload_2018-10-27_13-55-48.png upload_2018-10-27_13-59-41.png upload_2018-10-27_14-1-45.png
    Here are some screenshots of Alliance space station I've been working recently :D

20. DinoExplorer2000