1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Elithian Races Mod - A Starbound Expansion 2.3.10

A Starbound expansion mod which adds multiple new races and additional content

1. Drig insarcol

Drig insarcol Subatomic Cosmonaut

Aegi crafting bench I presume. I haven't really looked for it though. also should be highest upgrade of the bench, the one that's printing the helmet.

2. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

There is no aegi crafting table

3. Drig insarcol

only available through admin. called the planning table if I remember correctly. Once in admin, open the crafting menu and it should appear. then once placed, and while still in admin mode, craft the aegi equivalent of the anvil. upgrade this, while still in admin until it appears to be a box with glass front printing a helmet. Then the crafting for excelsior should be available. but only while still in admin mode, as the recipes haven't been added yet (to my knowledge)

4. Aegonian

Aegonian Weight of the Sky

Both the Steam and Starbound Forums versions will get updated quite soon! I'm working on the final few things that have to be completed before 2.3.0 is ready, and I expect a release sometime in the coming few weeks.

Definitely, your comments here have been incredibly helpful and accurate! I don't always have time to check in and respond here, so it's nice to know others can step in and help out a bit too!

5. voiditect

Are you already working on getting the Aegi their recipes and making weapon modification work?

6. Aegonian

I haven't started implementing the recipes just yet, but will do so soon! As for the weapon modifications, they should already be functional! The latest GitHub update has also sorted the various modifications into tiers (common, uncommon, rare and legendary) according to their power/associated weapon type, with new tiers becoming available after completing specific quests.

7. voiditect

Well, my Felin character can't find any in Admin mode, so I doubt if my Aegi character can.

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  8. Drig insarcol

weapon mods can only be purchased in Creon Embassy. only some weapons are attachment compatible

9. voiditect

Where?

10. Drig insarcol

in the weapon section. if you take the western/left hand lift (within the embassy, near the centre of the atrium/big glass bottom of tower) upwards you should reach a set of gun related vendors, with several crafting benches. One will have a red shirt and one with a black shirt. the red shirt sells weapons, the black shirt sells attachments. there are several quests blackshirt gives to unlock higher tiers of attachments. above these two are the is the teleporter

Aegonian likes this.
  11. DinoExplorer2000

DinoExplorer2000 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

if im using the GitHub version of this mod, can i play with someone who is using the steam workshop version, or do they too have to use the GitHub one?

12. Aegonian

Both people will have to use the GitHub version, as it adds a ton of new content that would throw content mismatch errors otherwise.

13. Ancev Caine

Ancev Caine Existential Complex

As someone who hasn't used the GitHub build at all and in general hasn't been playing much Starbound these past few months, what sort of additions and changes are we looking at coming down the pipe?

14. Drig insarcol

New race, Aegi. More centens stuff, more quests, new outpost, some more avikan weapons, another NPC race and weapons for them.

15. Ancev Caine

Ancev Caine Existential Complex

So the Aegi will be playable in this version, very interesting. We've needed some fancy-hatted space elves in Starbound for awhile now.

16. voiditect

Q: Is there a controller for the akkimari hoverbike? and if not, what is the hoverbike's /spawnvehicle id?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  17. Aegonian

There is a controller for them, actually! It's quite hard to obtain, but if you kill one of the Akkimari NPCs riding a Chaseflight, it has a small chance to drop the controller for you. If you'd rather just spawn it in, the controller ID is "akkimarichasercontroller", while the vehicle ID is "akkimarichaser".

18. voiditect

Thanks. Best vehicle ever.

Aegonian likes this.
  19. Almond Rex

Almond Rex Void-Bound Voyager

yo the akkimari weapons i found in the files are awesome. whoever came up with the idea for them, good job.

20. DinoExplorer2000

DinoExplorer2000 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

who is the akkimari?

also, in the files i found a folder named "attachments" with lots of pictures in. what are these for?

and a suggeston for making the skoff driveable. have you heard about the shuttlecraft mod? you could make the skoff a skin for the shuttles there! or someone plz do it

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018