1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Elithian Races Mod - A Starbound Expansion 2.3.10

A Starbound expansion mod which adds multiple new races and additional content

1. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

Check this page.
    https://community.playstarbound.com...tarbound-expansion.98458/page-63#post-3228648
    Some pretty neat content, gotta admit.

2. HailCthulhu

HailCthulhu Void-Bound Voyager

Maybe you should try and create a bird-like race. There could be like a flying mount or tree houses or something

3. DinoExplorer2000

DinoExplorer2000 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

can you add guns to one of the keffs?

4. DinoExplorer2000

and maybe the weapon merchant or the vehicle merchant could sell objects that spawns drahl? you buy an object, it spawn a drahl, then you capture it!

5. Drig insarcol

Drig insarcol Subatomic Cosmonaut

There isn't a method of obtaining the avikan vehicles (skoff, drahl, drehk, etc) without admin but there in the github vers.

6. ChangelingRain

ChangelingRain Phantasmal Quasar

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
  7. endertrot

endertrot Cosmic Narwhal

:wot:
    Holy snapple that's some good freakin building right there! Actually, what are those slanted cable blocks in the background, the ones that look like rails but aren't? Are they in the Github version or something? And are there two different versions of the normal sloped Trink plating that I'm seeing?

Also, do you mind if I use this as an inspiration for my own Trink builds? Specifically, the way you have the walls built to have the slanted pieces tuck in so well is amazing.

ChangelingRain likes this.
  8. Drig insarcol

its absolutely amazing

9. DinoExplorer2000

holy potato thats the best trink build ive ever seen

10. ChangelingRain

The background cable blocks are a custom block, as are the glowing green sections and the second sloped trinkian panel.

As for using it as inspiration, go for it, that's like, the highest form of praise.

11. noScoop

noScoop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well, i've done something too, but in aegi style.
    Thats not so cool as trink masterpiece above, but i tried :p upload_2018-5-18_21-1-28.png

12. DinoExplorer2000

i havent seen the aegi because im using the steam workshop version, but that looks AWESOME!

13. endertrot

endertrot Cosmic Narwhal

Ooh, these are the Aegi blocks? Cool, I havent seen much of them yet because I'm just a Steam Workshop peasant.

14. ChangelingRain

[​IMG]
    There's some new centensian stuff on the github version, so I did a new build... kinda spoilery though.
    The entire reason the ocean isn't any higher is those jumpfire conduits at the top, which boil off any water that gets too close to them... But accordingly end up making the weather very volatile.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
    Yanazake, Aegonian and noScoop like this.
  15. DinoExplorer2000

16. DinoExplorer2000

ive been looking through the codes today, and i have a question
    CAN I CRAFT THE DRAHL CONTROLLER SOMEWHERE?

i think this controller is the best thing since double-handed weapons with secondary attacks!

srs this is the best thing since they added spaceships to starbound:
    giphy.gif

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  17. Drig insarcol

I haven't seen any recipes for it, nor have I seen vendors selling it. Its been around for a while in the github but is it in the steam workshop version?

18. DinoExplorer2000

i found controllerdrahl, also i learned how to unpack steam workshop mods, which made my life way easier. in the files i also saw a lot about the aegi, and even thelean stuff. i spawned thelean viurs monsters and thelean soldier npcs! they are AWESOME

19. rylasasin

rylasasin Cosmic Narwhal

Yanazake likes this.
  20. DinoExplorer2000

what is GitHub? i heard a lot of talk about it. is it like a website for mods?