1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Elithian Races Mod - A Starbound Expansion 2.3.10

A Starbound expansion mod which adds multiple new races and additional content

1. Drig insarcol

Drig insarcol Subatomic Cosmonaut

I will do a few tents on the surface as well as other open air buildings for villages. A town with a fortress underneath and around.

2. DinoExplorer2000

DinoExplorer2000 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

anti-air machinery and turrets? maybe a weapons storage room, and a shooting range?

Drig insarcol likes this.
  3. CopperBoltwire

CopperBoltwire Subatomic Cosmonaut

Just a FYI:
    I added support for all monster drops via my so called cheat mod "Ore Plants+ Cheated".

4. CopperBoltwire

CopperBoltwire Subatomic Cosmonaut

How do i craft Novakid or other of standard races when i'm a Trink, Droden, Avikan?

5. DinoExplorer2000

6. GriffenLeo

GriffenLeo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

can anyone tell me the spawn code for the unique droden weapon?

7. DinoExplorer2000

you could look through the files, everything is in there

8. Wartavian

Wartavian Pangalactic Porcupine

drodenlegion
    No spaces, caps, ETC. Just that.

9. GriffenLeo

GriffenLeo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

10. Kluex Avatar

Kluex Avatar Star Wrangler

I am trying to create a centensian dungeon/city, (as well as maybe trying to make a playable race for them) and was wondering if; One, you would be interested in adding it to the mod and Two, if you could describe the centensian architecture, how would you describe it? It's hard to tell off of just ruins alone.

11. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

the centensians are already planned to be added into the mod

12. DinoExplorer2000

from what that i have learned, the centensians liked squares and impossible building, somewhere in this discussion is a picture of centensian buildings. many squares stacked together and flying above ground or sitting on a pole

13. Kluex Avatar

OK, thank you! Do you happen to know where that page of Centensian buildings is?
    Ah, found it. One more question, though: I know the Centens appear on most planets, but what would they appear on most?

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  14. Kluex Avatar

Oh, also, the quest where you get the ring from the pipes in the refuge, uh, that supply cache can give you ancient vault keys. I tested a bit, and after 20 caches I got 4 keys, so I don't know if you wanted to be able to do ancient vaults before even beating the floran mission. Just pointing that out.

15. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

pretty sure the keys are supposed to be obtainable from the caches, although aego should likely try to either make them rarer or be found only from like tier 6 planets

16. Drig insarcol

Hasn't someone already asked about Ce'Tennan structures before? either on the THEA Discord or on this forum

17. Drig insarcol

Kluex Avatar, which version of the mod are you using? the Github or the base mod? When using the base mod I never encountered vault keys until getting the github

18. Barinthus0825

Barinthus0825 Intergalactic Tourist

Hello. First I want to thank you for all the amazing content. Secondly, I wanted to ask you if you have a list of item IDs that would be usable with the /spawnitem command. Thank you!

19. DinoExplorer2000

this id question is beginning to appear rather often, maybe a list on the front/main page of this discussion would be cool

20. Drig insarcol

people can look into the files