1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Elithian Races Mod - A Starbound Expansion 2.3.10

A Starbound expansion mod which adds multiple new races and additional content

1. DinoExplorer2000

DinoExplorer2000 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

another idea, more Dungeons. and when the theleans have been released, could you make a mission Dungeon like that glitch Castle, but an avikan underground colony or an avikan camp that we have to protect? or a Dungeon where we have to investigate a village thhat no one has heard from in ages and that village/ camp is overun bu theleans/ infected robot

2. Victorio_bb

Victorio_bb Void-Bound Voyager

3. DinoExplorer2000

another question, i have a mod that increases the max amount om crewmembers, but it doesnt work on modded races, so i wondered, is it possible for me to change max crewmembers for avikan ships in the files somewhere, and if possible, plz tell me what codes/names or numbers to change, because i havent learned coding Language yet.

4. DinoExplorer2000

will it be possible to use the gunrack to keep weapons, not only decoration? and same for spear racks?

and what is the id for the thelean controled droden and drahls? im planning war zone.

and if someone could tell me how to edit the monster spawner or how to make certain monsters/npcs spawn in areas without having to use the spawn command every time would be Nice

and i wondered if it would be possible to make a patch/ addon for the shuttlecraft mod that lets us use the skaff skin for the Shuttles
    Shuttlecraft mod http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1102394541

and could you make a damaging Version of the bone spike barricade found in avikan rouge camps? the skanner says they keep intruders out, and it would be awesome if it actually did. (and be a great asset for avikan war rp stuff)

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  5. Wartavian

Wartavian Pangalactic Porcupine

It's been like three moths since I checked this thread and there's still no new updates..

6. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

be patient m8, it should come soon(tm)

7. Testamentexe

Testamentexe Void-Bound Voyager

I'm not intending on being rude or anything, but some the weapons (mostly gold rarity) tend to share some visuals or remarks to weapons from destiny. Example being: Null Drive Vector looking and having the same effect as that of vex mythocast. I'm not saying this is a bad thing but merely a question I wanted to know if some of the weapons were inspired from destiny, which isn't bad at all due said weapons fitting the style of the Avi and what not.

8. Drig insarcol

Drig insarcol Subatomic Cosmonaut

I think there are more then just the null drive vector being inspired by Destiny. I think the Heavy Linerifle is also one of these inspired weapons.

9. DinoExplorer2000

i dont play Destiny, but if he got the ideas from those guns from Destiny, we get more cool weapons! you can pretend to play Destiny too! (or just use the Destiny mod).

10. Heriol

Heriol Void-Bound Voyager

I come to this thread daily expecting to see the release announcement for the Aegi! Keep up the good work, Aegonian!

11. DinoExplorer2000

i hope the dev come back soon. there hasnt been any updates since last year! :p
    also i looked through the elithian alliance files and i saw some aegi stuff. its definitly coming as an official update soon!

12. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

soon(tm)

13. ALWAYSANGRON

ALWAYSANGRON Subatomic Cosmonaut

Heriol likes this.
  14. Heriol

Heriol Void-Bound Voyager

15. ALWAYSANGRON

Those are probably the most recent changelog, which means mine is outdated.

I am sure though, as the race is selectable from my start screen. It is largely unfinished.

16. Blackflagnarwhal

Blackflagnarwhal Big Damn Hero

Heyo! Run into a problem where i dont have the Flesh Chunk unlocked for some darn reason! Any way to force your toon to have it?

17. ALWAYSANGRON

Reported for obscene profanity.

18. Wartavian

Wartavian Pangalactic Porcupine

Oof.

19. XMeteor

XMeteor Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I just spent like thirty minutes trying to figure out if the Small Extended Race Selection mod is incompatible with this mod, which it is. Because it's outdated.
    But I didn't know that. :party:

20. ALWAYSANGRON

Is it possible to hatch sandcrawler eggs?