RP Elementals: Disruption of the Planes

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Zamorak789, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Zamorak789

Zamorak789 Spaceman Spiff

Weyland coughed, spitting up blood. Suddenly a red circle glowed bright on his chest. "Sizzle" was written in it.

2. Catoosie

Catoosie Heliosphere

Ray had stood in the same spot as the others fought. Finally the Izzet mage fell to the ground.
    "I enforce laws," Ray replied, "but unlike my father and other law-makers I really don't care that much about them, so... frankly I don't care what you do. This is, supposedly, Izzet territory anyway."
    Ray apathetically searched the surroundings with his eyes and decided it might be a good idea to leave soon, although he wasn't sure where exactly he was.

3. Zamorak789

Weylands body started to deform, glowing bright red. It exploded, in a medium sized blast, incinerating anything nearby.

4. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Leonidas quickly responded to this new threat by raising his hands up, and forcing manipulation of the firey explosion, then condensing it. At least on his side. The effect of this was that although the blast was much more powerful, it was just a small bolt, and it missed him.

5. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Grant was blown backwards, hitting a wall and sliding down, coming to rest at the bottom looking like he was about to buy the farm. His front was blackened, and several small blazes had broken out on his shirt and sabatons. Coughing, he started trying to put them out.

6. DWAlpha

DWAlpha Pangalactic Porcupine

Amaranth clenched her teeth as she came around and wasn't entirely certain waking up was an improvement. there wasn't a bone in her body that didn't ache, even her hair and fingernails ached and she felt like she was bruised all over. Note to self; when approaching dimensional tears in the fabric of reality, don't touch them.

As she pulled herself into a sitting position she took not of her surroundings. There was a stone wall on her left and what appeared to be an overturned table to her right, obscuring her view of the rest of the room. She wasn't all that impressed with her surroundings and frankly didn't care for the change of scenery, the deep Wood had been vibrant with life and varying shades of green and brown. also, the place stank of mould and damp and not the nice mould normally found on trees and in caves.

While trying to decide if she was going to get moving immediately or wait for the pain and achiness to pass she heard voices carry from across the room. People or something else? Rather than get up and investigate she listened as the voices identified themselves and quietly gathered her mana in case defensive action was required.

Amaranth wasn't certain if she was relieved or irritated when she discovered those she had yet to physically lay eyes on were from Izzat, Azorius, the loudmouth had to be a Rakdos but the other one she couldn't be certain of. Typically matters accelerated to a point where a duel was initiated. Matters could have been resolved peacefully but the combination of a Rakdos and Izzat ensured there would be blood. It was ta this point Amaranth moved position ignoring the pain in her body to get a better look and prepare her defences. She peered cautiously around the edge of the table and beheld the others identifying the fourth as a Golgari.

From the look of things, her little corner of the room was farther from the rest and the upturned table ensured her position was concealed from the others, which suited her fine. From where she crouched she could watch the duel wondering if she should step in, but dismissed the idea. her interference would not be appreciated and frankly she had no reason to get involved. The dispute was thiers. Instead she would wait and see what would happen next.

The battle -- if it could be called that -- didn't take long either, and the Izzat fell. But not before unleashing one final spell. Reflexes had her throwing out a spell, which was the only thing saving her from getting rather singed. A white seal flashed in front of her with the word "Forfend" which generated a force field that absorbed the damage caused by the exploding Izzat before dissipating.

Getting to her feet and dusting off her clothing Amaranth sighed and added, "Well, that was certainly interesting."

7. Zamorak789

A man suddenly appeared out of blue mist, standing in the middle of the commotion. "Gah, what? The invisibility spell can't withstand damage I guess..." He said. He dusted himself off. His robes were black with a blue trim, and the symbol of Dimir on his hood which was casting a shadow large enough to mostly cover his eyes. "Well. Might as well introduce myself.. Hi there, I'm Jason." He said, bowing. The way he talked was educated, but he seemed a bit.. Off.
    Wonder if these people would be willing to follow me.. He thought, liking the idea of other Planeswalkers being his minions.

8. DWAlpha

Amaranth resisted the urge to roll her eyes as a man materialised in the aftermath of the battle and identified himself as Jason. Wonderful, that's all we need. Amaranth thought. A Dimir to go with the Rakdos and Golgari. About the only one she'd trust as far as a non-guild member went was the Azouris.
    Sighing she decided it might be well and good to introduce herself also. "I am Amarath Navarre, Adept and field researcher of the Selesnya Conclave...." she paused and then folded her arms studying them all curiously "Now as I doubt this is Izzat territory whose is it -- if it actually belongs to anybody at all."

9. Stu and Improved

With a groan, Grant sat up. "I... HATE... red mages. Anyone - anyone want to give me a hand here? I think I broke something." He rolled onto his front and tried to push himself up, but collapsed back onto the floor. "Do... do not make any beetle-on-its-back jokes, or so help me..."

10. Catoosie

Catoosie Heliosphere

Ray looked at the damaged man on the floor with an annoyed expression before turning to Jason and Amaranth.
    "Hello," he said with an odd, angry, almost robotic tone. "I really would love to get going so... do either of you know what is going on here? And hopefully I'll get an answer this time without anyone exploding?"

The woman named Amaranth looked like a reasonable person, and after all she musn't be too bad if she's a Conclave researcher. The man, Jason, well... Ray decided to proceed with polite cautiousness while interacting with the man who was apparently spying on them a few moments ago.

11. Zamorak789

The Dimir man smiled. "While I'm only good at healing myself, if anyone would like to sacrifice some of their.. Strength, per say, I could heal you mr Golgari." Jason said. He seemed significantly happy about the thought.

12. Stu and Improved

"I could - ow - I could do that myself, Jason, but thanks for the offer." Attempting to stand again, this time Grant made it. "Oh - ow. Yeah, that's a cracked rib." Wincing, he pressed a hand to his side. "If you gentlemen - and lady - want to head on without me, that'd be fine. I work - ow - work best alone anyway."

13. DWAlpha

Amarath shook her head in resignation as the Dimir tried to bargain for assistance when he already claimed he could only heal himself and approached the Golgari. Her hands glowed green and a disk of green light appeared above him the words "wrap in vigor" appearing before it descended. As it passed over him her was coated in an amber substance that reversed the damage and healed injuries before dissipating. "That should take care of the more serious damage. The rest is up to you."

"While I'm sure most of us work best alone, do any of us actually know where we are? I can only assume that you all came here the same way I did. By touching a dimensional tear. We could be anywhere on the Plains -- or even beyond that for alI I know."

14. Zamorak789

Jason laughed. "You don't already know? How cute." He said, an edge of mockery to his voice. He began to walk off down a path.

15. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Leon already didn't quite like this chap very much, already. He seemed to be mocking all of them, which wouldn't really bother him too much, except he was part of 'all of them'. And you didn't mock a Rakdos Planeswalker. "I'd rather you didn't." he growled with his violent twitch of rage showing slightly. A circle of red appeared beneath him, just about formed. It said "Flaming Thunder Hammer", but it seemed incomplete, as if restrained. "You'd rather not be going against me, so drop the attitude, my acquaintance."

And just to back that up, a second circle appeared with the words "Reiterate" on it. He meant business. "Get talkin, yet?"

16. Stu and Improved

Grant patted himself and snapped his fingers at Amarath. "You're my new favourite. Thanks. I won't forget that."
    "Oh, for - look, dingus, if you're going to pick a fight with literally everybody we meet, I am going to bury you alive." Grant, still rubbing his clothes to dampen any stray sparks, started getting a good look at his surroundings. "Anyone else not think much of this decor?"

17. DWAlpha

Amaranth sighed as the Rakdos began getting twitchy again.
    "threats and insults will get us nowhere," she said , speaking to the man who seemed a hair's trigger from instigating another battle, adding. "Frankly I doubt he's worth the trouble or waste of mana to fight if he isn't physically threatening you. words only do as much harm or insult as you allow. besides, I'd rather conserve my strength for anything else that might be lurking out there. There are things on the Plain's just as dangerous as any Plainswalker. No matter how insulting or mocking he may be."

Looking over her shoulder at Grant, amaranth shrugged. "I've seen worse places."

18. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Threats and insults got me where I am." Leon said, but he followed suit and closed the circles. Of course, he was still slightly angry, but appeared less agitated than before. "AH well, I'll be curious for now." He kicked off whatever of the pink-ish dirt was on his shoes, and began to take a closer inspection of the place. Then, he decided, he'd look at the new chaps here.

19. Zamorak789

Jason glared. "Hm.. That would've been interesting.." He said. "Too bad, your body would've done wonders for my health, Rakdos boy. We're in another dimension. From what I can tell, the Izzet are trying to claim it." He finished.