1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Elemental Correstialism [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by Hellession, Jun 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnStar145

JohnStar145 Big Damn Hero

okay!!!

and the GUI crash when the actual weapon suppose to show and drop.

And here is my lists of mods that are in my starbound installation:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  2. JohnStar145

JohnStar145 Big Damn Hero

okay, I did what you told me, but uhm, it spawned PGI's on raremachinepistol and uncommonpistols as well as rareshotguns.

I'm guessing those PGI (Perfectly Generic Item) are suppose one of your weapons for EC.

but doing that instruction you told me doesn't show the issue correctly, when I did a initial test by using /admin and /spawnitem weaponpackage, I've notice that with frackin universe it somehow disorted the common items, since I was spawning regular weapon packages that have a low rate of getting rare, epic, legendary, and mythical weapons and have a very high rate of getting common weapons.

and when I remove frackin universe, the weapon package was actually perfectly fine, I did a 15 spawnitem of that package with and without frackin universe and I've notice that there is no issue when frackin universe is delete from my mod list, but when with frackin universe is installed, the issue is literally instant. from the first package up to the last package I've spawned

and I edited this and remove my uploaded log, cause I didn't do remove the log and start over when I did the "initial test"

so....

sorry no .log to put up :nurusad::nurusad::nurusad::nurusad:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  3. AngleWyrm

AngleWyrm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I went looking for hydrogen, and discovered rich deposits on these worlds.
    [​IMG]

4. Hellession

Hellession Subatomic Cosmonaut

This mod has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.