1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Electric Home Defense 1.8.1

Invasions, traps, an electric power system and so much more!

1. feryaz

feryaz Hey, You!

feryaz submitted a new mod:

Electric Home Defense - Invasions, traps and an electric power system!

Read more about this mod...

JD2911 and Daikaze like this.
  2. Imblazed247

Imblazed247 Ketchup Robot

very nice addition id like to see some kind of water wheel and wind style generation added and if you can mod a fuel hatch so you can have a solar powered ship or even a LOL hydro powered ship would be pretty amazing

this + sparkz mod is pretty Uber

Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
  3. TommyKiller

TommyKiller Void-Bound Voyager

How to make liquids? I connect it with battery with 50% energy but dispenser doesn't generate liquids!?

4. feryaz

feryaz Hey, You!

Wind is a very good idea. Last time I checked the windLevel function was only increasing, but when that's fixed we'll add something like that.
    Water is even more interesting because you would have to set up floating water. In Dwarf Fortress that was pretty funny. But then there's the liquid dispenser which makes it pretty senseless...
    For ship fuel that'll come when the energy is stable and more hard to obtain.

Did you send a wire signal to the liquid dispenser? Is it set to a liquid?

5. TommyKiller

Yeah, it is :( Do I need last update? I have angry koala but no the last one

6. RAGNAROK87

RAGNAROK87 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

my current complaint with the turrets is that for some reason mine dont have the range that your shows in your gif. for me enemies have to get within a foot of the turrets in order for them to activate. any idea how to increase there targeting range so they become more useful?

7. Imblazed247

Imblazed247 Ketchup Robot

also if you add with the skyrail tech you can make transfers that take you different path and close it back when you are done. You can have multiple rail systems off your main rail system to different buildings

8. feryaz

feryaz Hey, You!

9. feryaz

feryaz Hey, You!

Angry is the last. I tried it out and it works fine for me. Please make a screenshot.

Fixed in 1.1. Thanks for the report.

10. TommyKiller

OK, I will make screenshot later, now how to make mannequins? :D

11. feryaz

feryaz Hey, You!

12. TommyKiller

And well done, it was my dream to have mannequins in this game and they are great! Thanks! :)

13. feryaz

feryaz Hey, You!

Do you have any idea how much work this mod was? And you're making such a fuss and give us such a bad review because there is one little mistake?
    A simple "I found a problem, change ele_wiretool to wiretool" would've been nice. But before starting to advising me make your own mod, see how much there's to keep in mind and then make no single mistake.

14. feryaz

feryaz Hey, You!

15. ibebyi

ibebyi Master Chief

I deeply apologize for my previous post. I kept getting runtime errors on my character which I had spent 30 hours on (ship decor mainly) so I was extremely worried that I had perhaps lost all that time/effort :( Again I apologize and hope I haven't hurt your feelings as I understand you must have spent many many hours working on this to get it right and I"m sorry for being disrespectful when I mentioned the typo/mistake :( i've deleted my original post but I hope I haven't left a bad taste in your mouth... Sorry..

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
    TommyKiller likes this.
  16. feryaz

feryaz Hey, You!

Now I'm impressed. Admiring a mistake and apologizing for it isn't very common in the internet. Thanks

Redxrider and TommyKiller like this.
  17. Trook

Trook Space Penguin Leader

Oh this is a mod i would really really really like to see implemented in the official game! Great work!

18. feryaz

feryaz Hey, You!

feryaz updated Electric Home Defense with a new update entry:

Multiplayer Invasions and Heal Station

Read the rest of this update entry...

19. hdog501

hdog501 Yeah, You!

I would love it if you could put it in your ship and have combat with another craft...... please

20. feryaz

feryaz Hey, You!