Eerie Sounds for an Eerie Planet

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Zenuel, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Zenuel

Zenuel Cosmic Narwhal

Drithyl likes this.
  2. Every Human

Every Human Scruffy Nerf-Herder

again the very best lease keep posting these links they are great :)

3. Zenuel

Zenuel Cosmic Narwhal

Thank you! One of these days I'll remember how to embed the mp3, and it won't have to be a link, thank you for your encouragement though! :D

4. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Very good! :notworthy:
    So you will be doing more, then? These are very interesting and well made. :up:

5. Zenuel

Zenuel Cosmic Narwhal

Thank you! I hope to do more, I've been having a lot of fun with the old 16-bit synths, I went nuts on Corrupt Intentions, with a hint of Starbound-y-ness.

6. Drithyl

Drithyl Phantasmal Quasar

I'm trying to listen to it but when I press the big orange play button nothing happens. It turns to the pause button as if it was playing but it is not :(

Edit: Ok got it! Incredible theme, it's weird-sounding, like if something was wrong, it's kinda creepy, it's eerie... I'd say the best word is "uncanny", something familiar that becomes strange, unfamiliar. if we trace its meaning back to Freud's psychoanalisys, the concept of the unheimlich is a good adjective to this track :D (yeah, I'm studying gothic literature right now and it has a lot to do with this, lol!).

7. Zenuel

Zenuel Cosmic Narwhal

Hah, thank you! I was really inspired by your idea, a planet that just seems completely wrong and out of place, I certainly do hope to do more soon~ :D

Drithyl likes this.
  8. Яetrospekt

Яetrospekt Pangalactic Porcupine

Fantastic. It's very nice dude. Keep it up

9. Drithyl

Drithyl Phantasmal Quasar

Looking forward to it. Hopely I'll be aware when you post more stuff, as I'm already following you ^^

10. Zenuel

Zenuel Cosmic Narwhal

Oh absolutely, thank you! :D