RELEASED Eemie's Mods. NEW MODS: Squirrels and Dutch Farm Buildings!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by eemie, May 26, 2016.

1. eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Welcome back yay!!! I'm not done with making mods still so I hope you'll stay to see them in the future.

Specifically the fall/spring/summer/winter_town.xnb are the ones that make the mod in town appear. Please install them by replacing the files in Maps and Content.

• MoonlitBrenya

MoonlitBrenya Existential Complex

Most definitely! I have seen a lot of amazing work that's been done since I have come back. I think I have spent more time fiddling with tilesheets than I have actually playing, but it's been worth it, my game looks amazing! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next!

eemie likes this.
      • eemie

Update: OP has been updated with links to my two latest mods (hairstyles mod and fence mod)!

If you care enough to donate to me, you don't have to but I'd appreciate it definitely <3 You can donate via nexusmods.

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

ooh, those new hairstyles are cuuuuute - nice to see some more styles for long hair, now to wait until I'm at 4 hearts with the wizard so I can go change mine. lol

eemie likes this.
          • MoonlitBrenya

MoonlitBrenya Existential Complex

Love the new stuff, I had already grabbed the hair from Nexus when I grabbed the houses, but I don't think I have them loaded yet. I haven't spoken a word to the Wizard since opening the CC, so it's going to be a while before he let's me use his facilities, lol.

eemie likes this.
            • Henassy

Henassy Void-Bound Voyager

First of all I really like your mods eemie, especially the Vicorial Buildings with Seasonal Immersion, but I got one question.

I really would like to use the slime hutch as Winery/Brewery and found this mod.: http://community.playstarbound.com/...-retexture-mod-assets-completed.114143/page-6.
              Do you think it's possible to add a winery like model for the slime hutch to your Victorian Buildings Mod?
              I doesn't need to look like the one I linked, it would just be nice to identify it as Winery.

If it's too much effort it's also fine.

Greetings
              Henassy

• eemie

I like the idea but I don't think I have the time for it :(

• eemie

UPDATE: I added a new mod (victorian mailbox) and I fixed the issue with the iron stone fence. :)

• eemie

UPDATE: I added two new mods to the front page! Please check them out.

MysticTempest and お茶Mi's like this.
                    • kimberly6979

kimberly6979 Phantasmal Quasar

I love them so much! So I made it dry flowers for personal use only.

Attached Files:

• eemie

UPDATE: I added bees :3

MysticTempest likes this.
                        • Little Lea

Little Lea Big Damn Hero

Your bees are fantastic.

EDIT: Your mods are fantastic.

EDIT II: YOU. Are fantastic.

X3

eemie likes this.
                          • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Bees make everything better.*

*(Except for abdominal surgery.
                            ...no, actually bees would make that better too.)

I would like to ask what the requirements for this apiary improvement are-- there's no SMAPI tag on it and several of your other mods are just file-replacers. (I'm already using a version of your custom machine/farm tool recolors and one or two other items.) Are the bees a simple file swap or is a mod loader needed?

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
                              eemie likes this.
                            • eemie

In the description on nexusmods it says you need SMAPI 1.14+ and the Custom Critters mod by @spacechase0 :3

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Boo. I shall have to forego seeing the bees, then, I only do file modding and don't mess with SMAPI or any other loaders. I shall admire them from afar.

• LuthienNightwolf

I'm in the same boat. If it's any consolation though she does also have a really nice butterfly mod, and that one's just an XNB swap. I use it on my game and I love it. :)

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Oh, I know, that's the one or two other items besides her 'darker wood and gold craftables' and 'lamp posts' that I'm already using, she has a lovely design aesthetic. The white beehives are my favorite. Oh, and I guess I'm already using her wildflowers as well.

• LuthienNightwolf

I'm using a lot of her stuff too, I should just call my farm Eemie farm. lol The seasonal victorian buildings are probably my fave though, I dunno if I'll ever swap my buildings out again. >u<

• Alvadea

Alvadea Pangalactic Porcupine

@eemie I have a proposal. Or camouflaged request. xD I'm a big fan of the flowers in your Seasonal Immersion Pack. And of the idea to make the craftables changing in seasons in general. But I think, it would look even cooler, if there where a matching winterversion of the flowers, so that they don't transfer in a lot of potted plans suddenly. I think some bald branches or a snowy bush would look very immersive. Just outdoors of course. But I saw there are already pngs for outdoors and indoors, so you could also plant all the seasonal flowers in pots for inside as well. Can you imagine to do something like this, or are you done with this flowers? (I know, everyone has this point, where revising the same picture again isn't fun anymore.) :D

• eemie

I understand you would want something like this but at the moment I'm done with that project and would like to move on to do other things. I almost never revisit my older mods to change or add some aspects. However people are always welcome to take the mod and be creative with it however they like! :D

Zalkyria likes this.