RELEASED Eemie's Mods. NEW MODS: Squirrels and Dutch Farm Buildings!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by eemie, May 26, 2016.

1. eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Youre welcome. I know people had been waiting a long time lol.

• queertactics

queertactics Subatomic Cosmonaut

HOLY &)(*@#& this is BEAUTIFUL, you're amazing! You do such wonderful work!! This is just incredible. Thank you SO MUCH I can't wait to use this!!

eemie likes this.
      • Alan Minder

Alan Minder Starship Captain

Hello eemie ! Thank you so much for your work !
        However, it's not possible for non-registered users to download more than 2mb large files on nexus... so sadly I'm not able to get any of it !
        Would it perhaps be possible to include them somewhere else that anyone could download ?

Regardless, thanks a lot, your work is gorgeous. Have a nice day.

• eemie

Sorry I have to ask, but why don't you get registered? It's quick and free.

• Alan Minder

Alan Minder Starship Captain

... it's free ? I could've sworn I had to pay to register...
            Well then I apologize, I'm an idiot. I'll do so right away.

eemie likes this.
            • eemie

There is a button somewhere above the page that says you can skip the money option and just register :)

• Sintafury

Sintafury Aquatic Astronaut

Man...this mods are very useful for me and beautiful too, thanks for all.

eemie likes this.
                • twiligumi

twiligumi Orbital Explorer

I am in love with this mod!
                  However, I seem to have a small problem.

For the life of me, I can't seem to make the fences and floor tiles work, I've tried replacing the files with the modded ones and still nothing.
                  Am I doing something wrong or am I missing something? I really want those floor types because they're incredibly beautiful.

• Milkheart

Milkheart Void-Bound Voyager

I redesigned my entire farmstead from candy colors, to elegant stone and wood!~
                    Tell me what you think? I ADORE all of the mods you've created! Using the season buildings on the outside right now. ^_^

1. Bedroom & Library.png 2. Kitchen & Living Room.png 3. Tea Room & Kids Room.png

• Bepsi

Bepsi Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you so much for the all of the work you've put into these mods.

My farm is gonna be so lovely because of it. ^^

eemie likes this.
                      • Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

I didn't post before but THIS IS SO PERFECT. ;o; I love the season immersion now!! ♥ Now to upgrade my house on my new save and.. decorate it all... xD

eemie likes this.
                        • eemie

Sorry. Not sure why it wouldnt work :(

• sharius.biology

sharius.biology Space Spelunker

Is there a chance to be able to download your recolor pack without the need to buy a membership for Nexus?

• Little Lea

Little Lea Big Damn Hero

There's an option on that page to skip paying and register for free. ;)

eemie likes this.
                              • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

I'm going to use these on my next save, excited to try them out and see how they look in action. n_n Thanks for all your hard work and dedication, it definitely shows! :coffee:

eemie likes this.
                                • Gaetia

Gaetia Void-Bound Voyager

I really, deeply, truly love all your mods. I think they're fantastic and I'm absolutely over the moon with the latest one. Is there any chance that you'd be making winter flowers too? I was puzzled for ages as to why your flowers weren't showing up only to realize that it's winter and that they're seasonal. They turn into regular house plants in the winter and it would be great to have flowers all year... Thank you so much for all your hard work and for making fanciful Stardew dreams a reality! <3:kawaii:

eemie likes this.
                                  • eemie

Sorry I won't be making flowers for winter :)

• KThxBye910

KThxBye910 Void-Bound Voyager

I imagine this is a silly question, but do I need to install the original Victorian era buildings mod and replace the files first in order to get the seasonal immersion mod to work?

Edit: Don't mind me, I got everything working. :D

It'd be amazing to have the kitty scarecrows craftable mod integrated in with the seasonal immersion. Maybe I will figure out how to edit one day... seems overwhelming atm though.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
                                      • eemie

You can read this if you want to learn how to edit xnb's! I'ts not hard at all, give it a try :)

• MoonlitBrenya

MoonlitBrenya Existential Complex

I have been away for a while,. burned out just as the game updated to the new farms, and I just couldn't push myself, so I stepped away. I have come back and find you have been busy. My mind is blown, and I am not even a little upset about starting over again. Looking forward to using your treasure trove of goodies. Great job, Eemie!