RELEASED Eemie's Mods. NEW MODS: Squirrels and Dutch Farm Buildings!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by eemie, May 26, 2016.

1. FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

Hope eemie doesn't mind but I updated it and ported her replacements to the new furniture.xnb (I was bored and it's just a simple clear, copy & paste).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/68cbrda0o5fnp8g/furniture.xnb?dl=0
    furniture.png

eemie likes this.
    • eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
      FieryChaos likes this.
    • lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

a little late on this (was in mexico for a few days, just got home today) but the monster map is looking nice (i'm also using the pine tree replacement). will update with screenshots once i'm back on my laptop with the save file

eemie likes this.
      • eemie

New mod release :)

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

Love the new maps~ if I had one slight gripe, however, it would be the weeds feel a bit out-of-place on the spring maps and the green fall maps. The spring ones at least feel a bit too vibrant for the new color? And the standard fall weeds stand out a lot against the green fall map.

• eemie

Thanks, I don't really feel like editing those as well... :(

• SpringsSong

I could throw together a quick edit, if you'd like. o3o For the spring/summer ones it looks to be as simple as just turning the saturation down a bit.

tinkerbelljln and eemie like this.
              • eemie

If you want to. Maybe some other people would like to use the xnb as well.

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

If I'm still using the old version of the game will these recolors work? I haven't updated yet since I'm still playing on a file that has a mod that doesn't work with 1.11, but I'd love to try out the new palette.

• eemie

How old is your version? The only 1.1 files are the outdoorstilesheet.xnb's and cursors.xnb

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Pre 1.1 - if these are only for the update that's okay I can wait. I have been looking for a nice recolor mod but this is the first one I've found that has everything the way I like it. lol

eemie likes this.
                      • SpringsSong

Okay, here's the file that has color-matched weeds. Do note that this version comes with a smaller dinosaur egg, so if you'd like to sub in the regular egg, the PNG is included. Goes in Content/Maps. Versions 1 and 2 have the green fall weeds; 3 and 4 have just spring and summer modified to match the grass a bit more.

Attached Files:

Ruevian and eemie like this.
                        • SpringsSong

Also, I came across this in the mountains (prior to Summer 3, Year 1):

[​IMG]

The miscolored rock also occurs in your other map edit, at least prior to the hotspring being accessible. o3o

• eemie

cursors is the file you need to fix it :p I packed it with the mod?

• staarfruit

staarfruit Pangalactic Porcupine

OMG. The new map recolor is beautiful~ Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

eemie likes this.
                              • SpringsSong

...derp, of course. Turns out my repacking of the cursors file with my cat, horse, and digspot mods didn't get moved into the correct folder, silly me.

• nikkoda

nikkoda Guest

Hi I was wondering how to revert back to the original ones? I completely forgot to back it up and I would like to go back.

• FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

Redownload the game and replace everything in the Contents folder (or alternatively, search for the files you replaced and just replace those). If on Steam, right click the game->properties->local files tab->verify integrity of game cache. Note however, if doing the steam thing, it will make everything go back to the original files; so if you have other replacements you want to keep you'll have to re-replace them. As a suggestion, if you reset everything, copy the Contents folder as a backup for any file you might replace in the future.

EDIT: Also eemie, I'm also using your hoedirt.xnb from the other map replacement with the new one because it matches better; would you also include it in your new one?

nikkoda likes this.
                                    • Timidx3

Timidx3 Big Damn Hero

Hey eemie! I love the map recolor, and I went to the nexus page to download it but from what I understand.. they all change the look of trees or something aswell? I was wondering if you had a version released somewhere that just changed the dirt color and dimmed down the saturation on the grass and trees and such? Everything is quite bright and vibrant.

• eemie

I'm also using that hoedirt.xnb. I forgot to include it lol. I'll put it on the nexus as an optional file. Thanks for telling me.

Hi, thanks for liking it. They do change the trees, that's a huge aspect of my mod. I don't have a version that does what you're asking for, and I'm not planning on making it either because doing 1 map recolouring mod takes a whole week and I'm quite worn out after making it haha.
                                        But feel free to edit the png's to your liking! I put the png's up for download so people could alter the things they want ^^ or if you don't know how, you can maybe ask someone else to do it?