1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Easter Egg within the character creator [3/6 found]

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by plaYer2k, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Incendiary

Incendiary Ketchup Robot

In attempt to keep these 2 forums in just 1 forum:

The pre-order page was added before May, and Tramsan said the forth one wasn't up yet in early May.

AstroBlast likes this.
  2. Prophet of Deception

Prophet of Deception Big Damn Hero

(Don't know if anyone has said this already)

What if when we find all of the Easter Eggs Chucklefish will release Starbound? :whaaat::chucklefish:

NinjaLGuy likes this.
  3. Misteropie

Misteropie Phantasmal Quasar

Till everyone that has wanted the game sits down for a nice cup of.... oh god all the possibilitys.

4. MovingCircle

MovingCircle Intergalactic Tourist

lol

5. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I might be rather late with this but you don't need Next to do this. I got all the resources (except for the easter eggs) from a regular Opera 12.

6. Eldritch

Eldritch Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't mean to be the negative guy, but I think we're looking for something that's never going to exist. The character creator easter eggs have been abandoned, there hasn't been even a hint of one since early this summer. They just kind of stopped doing them.

7. Annoctatio

Annoctatio Pangalactic Porcupine

I believe Tiy has said that the easter eggs are in the character creator already.

WoxandWarf likes this.
  8. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

Maybe. We might try asking the devs when beta calms down (late phase 2 or any point of 3). Otherwise it is still a good diversion while we wait.

9. Who's we? The easter egg hunt hasn't been active for months...

WoxandWarf and Catoosie like this.
  10. Awesomized

Awesomized Oxygen Tank

Tramsan has been inactive until recently. I've talked to him on the IRC just a few days ago!

Dagorran and WoxandWarf like this.
  11. plaYer2k

plaYer2k Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah the hunt was dead for months. I tried pinging tiy about it with no chance, maybe he yet recognized it andd we will see some bonuses soonTM. So whenever they got the time to unlock them PLUS making the puzzle so it doesnt feel "cheap".

Since the beta does not contain all the content, we might get some tier5 weapons as unlocks ... or tier8 armors for all races, who knows.
    Maybe even a Pet slot unlock for a selection of 5 pets sittng next to your character :love:

12. Awesomized

Awesomized Oxygen Tank

Those 'easter eggs' were added one at a time. Tramsan (maker of the online one) dissapeared for a few months, and only recently appeared.

13. Slenderkid

Slenderkid Tentacle Wrangler

that happend to me to P.S. I like the cut of your jib!

14. neuHerobrine

neuHerobrine Void-Bound Voyager

We have only 3/6 hmm...

Serenity likes this.
  15. ExplosiveCrate

ExplosiveCrate Phantasmal Quasar

The secrets were only each race's tier 1 armor. There's no point in continuing with this.

Honestly this thread should be locked.

Guthrie28 likes this.
  16. Of course there's no point, the thread is almost a year old, it's just been bumped for no apparent reason.

Serenity likes this.
  17. Raptoral ze great guy

Raptoral ze great guy Big Damn Hero

God those lips >:eek:

18. BRAWW

BRAWW Vice-President of the Red Gang

Old thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.