1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Easter Egg within the character creator [3/6 found]

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by plaYer2k, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bamseper

Bamseper Ketchup Robot

Are there threads for the other easter eggs? If so, can I have a link?

2. Well this is the thread for the first one, and I think a second one was made when people here found the 2nd easter egg.
    I don't have time to dig through threads right now, though, so you'll have to find it on your own. [​IMG]

Bamseper likes this.
  3. Alpha_Squad

Alpha_Squad Cosmic Narwhal

All three discoveries are in this thread. Why do you want a thread for each Easter egg? The process on how to find them is in the OP.

Catoosie likes this.
  4. Zellman

Zellman Existential Complex

Check the OP for the Easter eggs. If you actually want the blow-by-blow of how people figured it out. you'll have to dig through this monstrosity of a thread.

5. Because there's 63 pages of nonsense and blathering, and I don't expect people to dig through it every day to find 3 pages with actual easter egg hunting.

6. plaYer2k

plaYer2k Pangalactic Porcupine

Like the others in here said, there is no reason to post new threads for each found easter egg IMO.
    In case anyone wants to check the easter egg progress, he/she can check the OP where i update found codes including the way how to get them using "significant quotes" around the position where they got discovered. When someone wants to get more details, dig through the thread from that position backward :D

It is ofc just my opinion to not clutter the forum with each a new thread per found easter egg, but people posting a new thread for each "semi-informative tweet" show that others think those minor things are actually worth a new thread ...

7. blargyblargy

blargyblargy Starship Captain

Best OP

8. LobsterGloves

LobsterGloves Astral Cartographer

So does anyone have an idea/hint on the 4th easter egg yet?

9. Well not many people follow this thread, so I don't think everyone knew about it.
    Also, I changed the thread to one that explains in detail when and how each easter egg was found, since I agree that it's kinda pointless making a thread for one little thing.

10. Luci

Luci Subatomic Cosmonaut

It'll probably be on the upcoming newsletter sometime this week.

11. Alpha_Squad

Alpha_Squad Cosmic Narwhal

Wow, the devs would really be blowing through the Easter eggs if they did. Which really wouldn't make much sense considering they want us stalled a while yet (as shown by the road map.) Unless, they have something else to keep the population happy afterwards.

Xetor likes this.
  12. Hukasu

Hukasu Cosmic Narwhal

i still beleave that it is 1 easter egg for each race, so we got Avians, Apes and Glitchs by now, we need to find references that make reference to Humans, Florans and Hyolth

13. Arch-Mage Zandor

Arch-Mage Zandor Space Kumquat

*Apex
    *Hylotl
    Why would you think others don't believe that?

AstroBlast likes this.
  14. Hukasu

Hukasu Cosmic Narwhal

there might be people that still haven't seen the pattern

15. Arch-Mage Zandor

Arch-Mage Zandor Space Kumquat

... It's been stated many times...
    Also, the Easter eggs are each race's first tier armour.

Luna likes this.
  16. Hukasu

Hukasu Cosmic Narwhal

i missed that part

17. Bamseper

Bamseper Ketchup Robot

I don't know if it's new, but I'm happy about the title update :D Let's keep it up!

18. Hukasu

Hukasu Cosmic Narwhal

OP could put the name of the race of the easter egg instead of "first easter egg" and "second easter egg"

19. plaYer2k

plaYer2k Pangalactic Porcupine

Yes the [3/6 found] is new so you can see actual progress without checking the thread itself.

Sounds good, iam doing it :3

Bamseper and AstroBlast like this.
  20. Hard Drive

Hard Drive Big Damn Hero

Try MasterApe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.