Suggestion Easier way to remove players from multiplayer

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by varda1980, May 13, 2018.

1. varda1980

varda1980 Seal Broken

Hi,

i was playing with a friend and our farm had 2 other players who started the farm with us, but weren't playing anymore. So it was only me and my friend, who is host and has the gamesaves.

Two other friends of us wanted to join the game, but we learned that once characters are created, no olther people can play them.

I'd like to suggest that there's an easier way for a host to delete a character, from the game interface, at anytime, so new friends can join a game in progress in case some people leave.

Another option would be some way to enable for other friends to play on friend's character's, so they wouldn't start at level 1.

Trandy likes this.
    • klopsomat

klopsomat Space Hobo

Hi,

did u actually find a way to delete a character out of an existing game?

I ask because you wrote there should be an "easier" way, so there is basically a way?

Just curious.

varda1980 likes this.
      • vickrpg

vickrpg Aquatic Astronaut

You can ask robin to demolish the cabin.

varda1980 likes this.
        • Trandy

Trandy Space Hobo

I have this problem too, a friend of mine joined the farm and does not play anymore. I tried demolishing the cabin but there was no option to when I talked to Robin, and I also attempted to edit my player save file, and had no luck since I don't have the first clue about coding.

varda1980 likes this.
          • varda1980

varda1980 Seal Broken

My friend got in the hard way and found and edited player data on the gamesave. But now as vickrpg says, we can ask Robin to demolish their Cabins. Simply wasn't available at that time.

• varda1980

varda1980 Seal Broken

Seems like Robin's demolish option is available again.

• PoemMistress123

PoemMistress123 Intergalactic Tourist

you can only demolish or build from singleplayer mode ive found.