1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Dye Mod 2.1 (Enraged Koala)

Change the color of almost anything! (Previously Dyeing Bucket)

1. Vladimier

Vladimier Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks, Thought i'am sad i didn't see that first :p

2. Kiari

Kiari Scruffy Nerf-Herder

What is the future of the mod with the upcoming Dye system on the Glad Giraffee version?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  3. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Probably won't be updated, or maybe he'll just update it so we can dye furniture.

4. KRANOT

KRANOT Big Damn Hero

i know this mod is somewhat outdated but would it still work with glad giraffe? beacause my zoom mod is also outdated and works

5. Mackinz

MrMagical has reportedly stopped working on the mod, because dyeing is a part of vanilla Starbound now. Craft a dye and right click a piece of armor/clothing with it.

6. Markelius

Markelius Space Kumquat

The port on the last page still works fine, dyeing might be part of vanilla starbound, but dyemod still has many advantages such as dying stuff diamond colour with a diamond (among other colours) and dying tiles like dirt.

7. Mackinz

If you wanted to, you could probably make custom dyes which don't rely on color palettes pre-determined by the json file of a clothing item. I recall metadept saying something along those lines before...

8. Damiano de' Caretti

Damiano de' Caretti Cosmic Narwhal

OH BOI!
    I can't wait to have my coloured banners back!

[​IMG]

Crusism and Starbound playa like this.
  9. Vladimier

Vladimier Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wouldn't count on it but cross fingers

10. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Well now it doesn't. :c

11. GoldenstarArtist

GoldenstarArtist Cosmic Narwhal

Any news on whether this mod will be compatible with the upcoming July 22nd 1.0 update?

12. Mackinz

Given that MrMagical seems to have disappeared again and that vanilla Starbound now has dyeing, no, it probably will not be.

13. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

We want coloured furnituuuure!

14. GoldenstarArtist

I agree with Scival, while starbound has a very simple dying system it doesn't include furniture or blocks

Scival likes this.
  15. KRANOT

KRANOT Big Damn Hero

nice how do i craft dyes?

16. eksynn

eksynn Giant Laser Beams

the spinning wheel

17. GoldenstarArtist

Anyone know of any other mods out there that did something like this?

18. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

I never knew this existed; it'd be great if it came back for Starbound v1.1!

19. Royal_Starlord

Royal_Starlord Big Damn Hero

I have a question about this mod. Can it be used with furniture that is of a different mod, such as the Avali race furniture for example? Or will that have to be supported by a separate mod by itself? '3'

20. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

1: The mod is nonfunctional and the developer's permissions prevent anyone from reviving it.
    2: While it was functional, mods could offer a separate compatability mod to add the mod's items to the whitelist and allow them to be dyed.