1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Dungeon and Village ID Assistance

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by The Warpsmith, Sep 5, 2017.

1. The Warpsmith

The Warpsmith Void-Bound Voyager

Somehow it seems that one cannot find a list of such things using google so I figured I would come to the source. I'm attempting to do various interaction tests with terraforming+specific dungeons/villages but without the IDs it is taking a very long time. So far I've been able to brute force only 1 dungeon ID (Hylotlruinedcastle) but the rest appear to be not quite so...intuitive...

I would very much appreciate it if someone could give me a list as I am having no luck on my own

2. NuclearSlayer52

NuclearSlayer52 Phantasmal Quasar

i think you can find the id using /debug after activating admin mode im pretty sure through /admin and then check the id of an area... this is from what others said on other posts in the forums not sure though

3. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

Huh. I thought the wiki would have that.... but no.

Hey, @Katzeus this might be something to dig up and add to the dungeons and whatnot....

4. Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

Good suggestion - that would be helpful to work into the wiki

5. The Warpsmith

To my surprise through more brute forcing I discovered you can spawn the Ark outpost (using /placedungeon outpost) which gives you a functional (albeit tier1) version including destructible everything. By everything I mean even the monolith gate and holograms

6. The Warpsmith

Does anyone know if space encounters (celestial anomaly) have IDs for spawning?

7. TheSurvivor64

TheSurvivor64 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is an old post but I just wanted to help.
    Apex city apartments: apexcity
    Apex rebel camp: apexcamp
    Avian grounded village: avianvillage
    Avian native village: aviannativevillage
    Avian airship: avianairship
    Floran hut village: floranhutvillage
    Glitch castle: glitchcastle
    Glitch village: glitchvillage
    Human camping site: humancamp
    Hylotl underwater city: hylotloceancity
    Hylotl surface city: hylotlcity
    Novakid village: novakidvillage

The only one missing in the friendly category is the floran treetop village. I swear I tried everything

The ID for space encounters is spacencounter . Although the space encounter will be random.

Ickura likes this.