REQUEST ducks/rabbit mods

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Zosa, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

are there any mods to reskin ducks and/or rabbits into something other than ducks and/or rabbits? i really dislike ducks but i need feathers and like getting eggs and i am just not a fan of the rabbits(not sure why). i know there are a lot of recolours but i am looking for something that (visually) is not a duck or a rabbit

• GlassLeaf

GlassLeaf Void-Bound Voyager

What would you like them to be reskinned as?

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

i'm not actually all that picky, just something that would look ok in a coop i suppose :rofl: i've seen doves and velociraptors and the like for chickens and i could probably draw something passable if i knew the size of the sprites

• GlassLeaf

GlassLeaf Void-Bound Voyager

Do you want the items they produce to stay the same? For example, I could turn the ducks into quails (and they would still produce eggs and feathers) and perhaps we could make the rabbits into peacocks (which would drop peacock feathers instead of the lucky rabbit's foot item).

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

hm, both sound nice, would there be any value in a new item that doesn't get used for anything for the sake of congruence though? i mean if peacock feathers could be used in lieu of a rabbit's foot or had it's own unique purpose it would be fine but for the sake of efficiency if there is no actual purpose to them outside of aesthetics the original drops would be more viable

• andiluxe

andiluxe Phantasmal Quasar

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

swans are pretty aggressive too but they are better than ducks, haha. do people get upset about the noises though? i must confess i dial down the sound so i can listen to stuff in the background when i play :rofl:

man those dodos are adorable though<3 X''D shame i am an artist not a coder, i would have no idea how to convert them from chickens to rabbits